Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Map name: Veins of Conspiracy
Map author(s): katman46

Size of map: 64x64 (Novice Plot Size)
Map Center: -389, 129, -389

Kits:

Hunter:

Agent: Full Black Leather Armor, Stone Sword, Power 2 Bow named 'Taser', and 16 Arrows

Skeptic: Full Leather Armor, Wood Sword, Power 1, Punch 1, Infinity 1 Bow named 'Handgun', and 1 Arrow

Dark Hunter:

Alien: Chain Chestplate and Boots, Leather Leggings and Hat, Stone Sword, Flame 1, Infinity 1 Bow named 'Handgun', and 1 Arrow

Survivor:

Defector: Leather Boots and Hat, Stone Sword, Bow, and 8 Arrows, 8 Bread

Soldier: Protection 1, Unbreaking 1 Black Leather Chestplate named "Kevlar Vest", Wood Sword, and Infinity 1, Punch 1, Power 1 Bow named 'Rifle', 8 Bread

Juggernaut:

Test Subject: Full Diamond Armor, Sharpness 1 Diamond Sword, 1 Strength Potion, and 8 Steak

Screenshots:

Additional Information: Allow TNT Damage, Let Hunters Drown, Remove Fall Damage for everyone.

No Break: Diamond Ore, Iron Ore, Coal Ore, TNT, Oak Wood, Leaves, Iron Block, Diamond Block, Cobweb, Sponge
No Place: Stone, Cobblestone, Sponge

Warp at: /warp VeinsOfConspiracy

Prep time: 3 Minutes
PvP time: 8 Minutes

EDIT: Smoothed out some areas, and removed some trees. Now you can get back up from the underground area.

EDIT2: Kit edits, Juggernaut weakened, map edited to remove powerful camping spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: froyd and Plive

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Right, here are my overall issues with the map so far:
  • Good map for the size, though there are some areas where it would be very easy for survivors to camp:
    • (-404, 62, -375) Could be a decent camping spot, although this area is very hard to find as there is only one entrance/exit. Maybe add a different way in from the bottom?
    • (-389, 51, -385) A very good camping spot, allows survivors to shoot hunters as they are coming through. Also, I think this area is impossible to get out of.
  • Maybe add a few more chests on the surface?
Other than that, I really like the map. Its got a good range of spots for survivors to go and looks good. As far as balance goes, I don't know about the chests because I don't have access to them on create
Just looked at the chests. They seem fairly balanced as a whole, however these are some improvements I would make:
  • Spread the fire related items throughout the map, e.g. don't have flint and steels, fire aspect, and fire protection all in the same chests.
  • Spread the food across the map - It seems there are two or three "food chests" and the survivors who get to those first will have plenty food, whereas those who don't will barely have any.
The normal kits look decently balanced, however I think the juggernaut kits is hugely over powered. A sharpness 1 diamond sword and strength against leather armour is no fun. Maybe only have the chestplate with protection?

I'm going with a 0 for now, but I will change this if you fix the issues I have stated (make camping spots less over powered, make sure every part of the map is accessible by hunters and survivors, balance the juggernaut kit, give some food to survivor kits and maybe add a few more chests). Thanks for submitting though!

Edit: Can you remove the holes that go down to bedrock? Don't want a map border glitch and somebody to be stuck down there.

Edit edit: Seems all my original issues have been resolved. Going with a +1 now to see how it goes!

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Added 2-3 more chests, filled an empty chest, removed bedrock holes, Edited kits, put more food in chests, made Flint and Steel more common, put ladders in powerful camping spots and hard to reach areas. There's food in more chests, too. If there's anything else, or something I missed, don't hesitate to say something and I'll fix it :)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Accepted! On the server now, so let me know of any issues with the config or map you find, as I imported the map into a terrain world.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fragile
Status
Not open for further replies.