• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Zombie Apocalypse RP 2 Sign-Up Thread

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
Hello there guys! Since my first RP is almost dead, i decided to make another one, this time with better rules, story, and events.

So basically you have to post a application and I will see if it gets accepted, if not, don't give up! You can make another one.

Time for Rules now:

1. Your Character Application must be realistic, like you can't put your character with 3 rocket launchers and a ray gun, is better a machete with a AK-74U.

2. Perks: Your character can have perks, this time, you can only have 1-3 perks, they can be like cooking, parkour, fixing cars, sniping and the list goes on

3. Backpack type, equipment and loot: Like the old Zombie RP, you can have a small backpack, a medium backpack, a big backpack and the new Coyote backpack, this time the backpack type will affect the movement of your character.

Small: Regular movement
Medium: A bit slow, with a Running Perk this can be like with Small Backpack
Big: You are almost a rock, you can barely move and with the Running Perk you can move like with the Medium
Coyote: You are a [REDACTED] Rock, you can't run no matter if you have the Running Perk

About equipment, you can find different thing from axes, M1911, shotguns and even Assault Rifles, but you can only find them in determined like you can only find Canned food in supermarkets, weapons and ammo in gunshops or in dead NPC bodies and Military stuff on military bases, now the loot rate (the chances to find loot)

Food and Water: Common
Utility (Like medical stuff, things to reapair cars): Not Very Common
Ammo: Rare
Military Utility (Night Vision googles and stuff): Extremely Rare
Weapons: Unlike other things, weapons have Tier Type spawning

Tier 1: Pistols, melee weapons, bows: Common
Tier 1 Ammo: Common
Tier 2: Submachine guns, shotguns, crossbows, rifles: Rare
Tier 2 Ammo: Very Rare
Tier 3: Assault Rifles, sniper rifles: Very Rare
Tier 3 Ammo: Extremely rare

4. Death of Your Character: You can determine the death of your character, not another player if he finds you, this must happen on the situation

Player1: Don't move or else i will kill you!
*I'm about to shot the other guy*
Player2: Very tough guy isn't it?
*I take my gun, but he shots me before i take it*
Ugh......Th....*dead*

5. If you want to go Off-Topic, use this time the OOC Thread when playing, to not flood the original thread with OCC (The thread will be open when the Original Thread is open)

Also you CAN JOIN IN ANYTIME! No matter if the original thread is open (when 5 or 10 players get accepted)

Setting:
Year: 2014 (a continuation of the first RP)
Place: United States, on a big forest near a unknown city, on the forest there's a village.
Population: ZOMBEHS

Now the application:

Name:
Last Name:
Nickname:
Equipment (Weapons and that stuff):
Weapon Tier:
Physical Appearance:
-Height:
-Body Type:
-Aesthetics:
-Personality:
Supplies:
Nationality:
Backpack Type:

Here's my application, you can use it as a inspiration for you app, remember that you can't have the same things as other players.

Name: Alex
Last Name: Jackson
Nickname: "Luzor"
Equipment: A M1911 With 4 Rounds, a AKM with 5 Rounds, and a L96A1 with 2 Rounds, 2 knifes, a map, night-vision goggles, a flashlight (in case that the night vision goggles break), a pack of cigarretes and a small lucky gold coin
Weapon Tier: Tier 3
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 1,79M
-Body Type: Athletical
-Aesthetics: Short black hair, a pair of goggles, a long-sleeve shirt and a short one placed up, dark blue jeans
-Personality: Hardly trusts another survivors, a relaxed personality (he doens't get nervous in situations like a zombie horde)
Location: On a apartment near the forest (near the road leading to the forest)
Perks: Sniping, Running.
Supplies: Canned food for 3 weeks, water for 2 weeks, a box of matches, a hunting knife and medical supplies
Nationality: British
Backpack Type: Medium

Now is your turn to make one, if you get accepted, you can put your application with intro. :D

Players:
FoxMccloud64
Chao
shadowdragoon66
Old_Man_Oak_63

Chao

Reaction score
First Name: Gabriel
Last Name: Illyich Grebenshchikov
Nickname: Wabbit
Equipment: Benelli Shotgun with 5 rounds, combat Bowie knife, night-vision goggles, flare gun, AK47 with 4 rounds, flashlight, and a grappling hook.
Weapon Tier: Tier 2
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 1.87 M
-Body Type: Athletic
-Aesthetics: Short, cropped blonde hair, short sleeve shirt with light blue jeans
-Personality: Is easy-going, relaxed, but sometimes questions the motives of other survivors
-Location: Lives near an urban city, with many skyscrapers and subways
-Perks: Jumping, Knife-throwing
-Supplies: Canned food for 2 weeks, some cheese 'n biscuits for 3 weeks, water for 2 weeks, first-aid kit
-Nationality: Russian
-Backpack Type: Medium

Sounds like it's going to be a fun RP! :D

FoxMccloud64

Reaction score
First Name: Gabriel
Last Name: Illyich Grebenshchikov
Nickname: Wabbit
Equipment: Benelli Shotgun with 5 rounds, combat Bowie knife, night-vision goggles, flare gun, AK47 with 4 rounds, flashlight, and a grappling hook.
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 1.87 M
-Body Type: Athletic
-Aesthetics: Short, cropped blonde hair, short sleeve shirt with light blue jeans
-Personality: Is easy-going, relaxed, but sometimes questions the motives of other survivors
-Location: Lives near an urban city, with many skyscrapers and subways
-Perks: Jumping, Knife-throwing
-Supplies: Canned food for 2 weeks, some cheese 'n biscuits for 3 weeks, water for 2 weeks, first-aid kit
-Nationality: Russian
-Backpack Type: Medium

Sounds like it's going to be a fun RP! :D

Ladies, gentlemen and zombies, we got the first player! Accepted Application

Reaction score
Name: Takada
Last Name: Kenshin
Nickname: "Taka"
Age (15-60): 25
Equipment (Weapons and that stuff): 2 Samurai Swords, a bow with 3 arrows, flashlight, swiss army knife (for crafting traps)
Weapon Tier: Tier 1
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 5'5"
-Body Type: Thin with a little bit of muscle
-Aesthetics: Long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, long robe decorated with dragons, sandals
-Personality: Quick to judge and a light sleeper. Hard to gain my trust, but when you do, you have an ally for life.
Location: Secluded in the forest since the outbreak, VERY few encounters with humans
Perks: Running. trap making
Supplies: first aid kit, beef jerky for 2 weeks, water purification kit, water for 3 weeks
Nationality: Japanese
Backpack Type: Medium

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Jack
Last Name: Roberts
Nickname: Jack Daniels (he doesn't like being asked why.)
Age (15-60): 23 years of age
Equipment (Weapons and that stuff): Sword with a proper sheath, twin Glocks with one full clip for each, fighting knife (almsot like a short sword) and a combat shotgun with 2 rounds left.
Physical Appearance:
-Height: 5' 48''
-Body Type: Small but powerful build
-Aesthetics: Wearing a long camoflauge cloak, brown eyes and brown hair with scars on his face from an old biking accident.
-Personality: Quiet, but constantly thinking and planning, will often voice his opinions when they count most.
Location: An apartment, looking for some ammo for his shotgun!
Perks: Strategist, crafting
Supplies: 1 weeks worth of canned food, 2 canteens of water and a small first aid kit.
Nationality: Australian
Backpack Type: Small