Zeus's Operator Application.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Account Name: Zeus42000

Timezone: Currently GMT -7 (United States West Coast/Canadian West Coast)

References (Op+): MikeTang

Approx. Time spent on BB: Currently 23 hr. 49 minutes. However, /ontime has reset many times. I once had an ontime of 11 days.

Previous Staff Experience: No Previous Staff Experience.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?: I currently Sub-Viceroy Prizugrad in JtE with tnmjimbob.

What do you think the role entails?: The role of Operator in my opinion to make sure everyone is having fun on the server, checking flatland, terrain, and the other worlds for grief. The Operator also helps out new players on BuildBox, reviewing builds that players have made to see if they can promote to the rank of Builder, and to make sure everyone is following the rules.

Why do you you want this position?: When i am online, most of the time no ops are online. Sometimes when guests are on, they ask "Can someone review my build?" Ill have to say, "Sorry, no operators are online." I really like to help out new players, and gaining the position of Operator will increase my borders in terms of helping out new players. I also want to server to be safe, and for everyone to have fun. If no ops are on and sometime is flipping someone out, it is not too safe or fun. Being an Operator ensures that if someone is insulting to you, they will handle it in the proper fashion.

Additional/Final Notes: Unfortunately, due to school and me not being allowed to go on TeamSpeak, I will not be able to go to the Blocktopia meetings. Thank you for even stopping by to look at this app.
~Zeus42000

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've watched you go from a random player to one with good rapport with many players in this community, and I've gotten to know you since I run a settlement with you on JtE. Sadly I can't +1 this application just yet - I haven't really seen you enough due to inactivity on my part. This vote will most likely change if I can see you more. 0

• Thank You
Reactions: Zeus42000

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of you, and you're a great guy, caring about the community as well, but I have to 0 this for now, while I'm thinking on a +1 or not.

• Thank You

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Firstly, you're awesome, well known on the server, and generally helpful. Secondly, once again, you're pretty damn awesome. Thirdly, it's okay, school is a problem for a lot of staff, and Teamspeak isn't required, nor is going to the meetings. Afterall, you can just check the recap. And lastly, I honestly do think you'd be good for the position (yes I know I'm +1ing a lot of apps recently, but it's what I honestly think), I'd love for you to join us. Easily a +1 from me c:

tnm

Reaction score
If you had posted this application a few months ago, I'd have had to say no as you wouldn't have been ready. However, you have changed since then, but I haven't seen you around much recently! The problem is that I'm not sure how good you'd be as staff, so I'm going with a 0 for now but I do think you deserve a trial.

• Thank You

Zeus42000

Reaction score
If you had posted this application a few months ago, I'd have had to say no as you wouldn't have been ready. However, you have changed since then, but I haven't seen you around much recently! The problem is that I'm not sure how good you'd be as staff, so I'm going with a 0 for now but I do think you deserve a trial.
It might be due to timezones, however i plan to increase activity on BuildBox asap.

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
0 very friendly, as zel said, your known in the server, but i'd have to say i also havent seen much of you lately. With that being said, I am leaning to a +1 though, keep up the good work!

• Thank You

Zeus42000

Reaction score
0 very friendly, as zel said, your known in the server, but i'd have to say i also havent seen much of you lately. With that being said, I am leaning to a +1 though, keep up the good work!
Thanks! Also, according to Verizon, the internet, tv, and phone are going to be going out for me until 6:00am tomorrow. So, i wont be able to check this thread logged in.

*EDIT* The internet/tv/phone thing was a false alarm. However, school will have me busy for a while today.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Thanks Sal! Also, since the other 2 ops that have not voted have not seen the app, or forgot about it, ill pig them. MikeTang Thymos

One of those sentence is terribly put, lel. Anyways Zeus has been with us for almost last year, Zeus needs an op drink. why not sorry haven't been able to respond fast enough, been kinda rufflying off in GTA good luck if you need it, and you should probably

Edit: Yeah +1.

Zeus42000

Reaction score
Thanks Sal! Also, since the other 2 ops that have not voted have not seen the app, or forgot about it, ill pig them. MikeTang Thymos

One of those sentence is terribly put, lel. Anyways Zeus has been with us for almost last year, Zeus needs an op drink. why not sorry haven't been able to respond fast enough, been kinda rufflying off in GTA good luck if you need it, and you should probably
So, is that a +1?

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Right, the majority of the votes are 0 - For now, I'll have to decline the application. You may reapply in 2+ weeks; spend that time increasing your activity, helping out, and getting to know some of the staff better!