Zelda OoT MC CC

Catcocomics

Reaction score
So one day after a school carnival that I attended but decided not to do anything in/with (i.e., 9-Oct-15), I got this brilliant idea to use the Minecraft Crusader Craft modpack on void launcher and some person's map (I'll put their name here sometime when it isn't 3 in the morning).

Now, I (might) be very near-brutally active in working on this new project for a while (except for next weekend, because cousin visiting), and I may as well say that I've already spent the whole day today getting far enough for a somewhat early demo.
Don't worry, this isn't going to be like the last map I did a demo on, especially since this time, I don't have to worry about making the basic structures.
To call it a demo may be a bit much on two different sides though, since its kind of in a late alpha or early beta sort of state, yet it took me at least an hour and a half to make it all the way through.

But none the less, there is a map, and this map VERY much requires the Crusader Craft modpack from the Void Launcher to play:
https://www.mediafire.com/?oftl6uw4hkr2gb2

Now, fair warning, Death Mountain likes to destabilize your frame rate from time to time, especially if it has been over an hour since you launched the modpack and/or you go into the nether after having the world loaded for 3+ hours.

Most importantly is that I very much want you guys to play this and help me find things that I should probably fix (an example would be that when I first created the deku baba enemies, they had really cheap and op projectile spam, so they got nerfed).
When one of you does find something for me to fix, please try to give me either the coordinates, or what area and time (child/adult) it is in. A screenshot may help as well so that I might know with better detail what you expect me to fix.

And speaking of screenshots...
Known issues as of this post:
*Death Mountain Lag
*Door Remover not removing the Door of Time (Resolved, but not applied yet)
*Stal Children not showing up/attacking often enough at night
*"Syrup Jars" have infinite uses (Don't you just love it when mods break things by simply updating?)
*Absolute lack of cuccoos
*OP fall damage (like really, how do I fix this without further breaking the game?)
*Absolute lack of checkpoints

Also, keep in mind that some enemies (like dodongos and octorocks) might be scarier here than in OoT, or some (like the beamos and redeads) might have hidden weaknesses not normally present in OoT.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I'd like to have a new playable demo out, but I've still barely started on the Forest Temple (and I have no idea how I'm going to separate adult inventories from child inventories, or if that's even possible).
How ever, I can say that I've fixed a few things and made progress on the graveyard, but that's still not quite enough to warrant another demo.

On the other hand, I have been working on a little project on Scratch...
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/82411146/