• Go

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
First of all I don't really know which side is the yes and the no part, whether it represents the stay or the go.

But anyway for me, I think it should stay. If people really die that instant then it should only have some modifications, instead of just throwing it aside, so we should be able to improve it and make use of it.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
As Sephhh said, things can be fixed. If you have a problem you could easily PM KingSam or Alkatraz or 0x3c0 or Marnixxie or Razinao. One of dem awesome map people. Maybe you are not running fast enough ;D

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
I myself don't mind the map. I us the zombies to my advantage.
This map is the ultimate test of dodging skill. And it is your choice if you want to play it.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
The map certainly isn't my favorite, and it has a sinister reputation, just like the evil maps. However, unlike the evil maps, this one is playable, and doesn't explode people's computers when played on WoM. I feel it is a necessary evil. >:3

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I've heard from some people that Z-Resort is the reason their KD's bad and I can barely even get 1 kill on it, so it should go. Yes, you heard me, it should definitely go.
Thymos said:
it has a sinister reputation, just like the evil maps. However, unlike the evil maps, this one is playable, and doesn't explode people's computers when played on WoM. I feel it is a necessary evil.
^ The secret(?) behind the map. It's not supposed to be entirely easy. Not everyone likes Evil or Eviler anyways. ;p Though, I doubt if someone has a bad K/D, that it can solely be blamed on a one single map. If it's the only one you played, then sure but I recommend you start playing other maps then!

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Currently only Z-Apocalypse is nobuild. It is possible to build on Z-Resort but that wasn't the original intent. It was supposed to be nobuild as well but the hippo felt it would be better if it wasn't. I suppose pillar at your own risk of being hit by lightning for now. :p