Yume Nikki

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Quite the old game here, but still quite awesome. I haven't played it, but I've seen multiple playthroughs...​
All slightly different.​
Yume Nikki, Dream Diary in Japanese, is a creepy horror-ish exploration RPG. There is no main plot, but a gigantic fanfiction. The main goal of the game is to collect all of the possible power-ups possible in the game, and then find out what you need to do with them. You are not given where or how to find these power-ups, or that you're even supposed to find them; you're just thrown in the game, in a little girl's appartment...​
You play as a character named Madotsuki, a shy girl who never wants to go outside. The reason? No one knows. All she wants to do is go to sleep, and as she does, you explore her dreams.​
Disclaimer
This game is known for its creepy and disturbing moments. If you do not enjoy creepy and disturbing moments, do not play this game.​
I will post infos on the game later, but feel free to talk about it below. ;3​
Edit: Also, stamps;​
Edit Edit: Actually, considering Yume Nikki is all about first experiences with things... I'll only show you this Let's Play, in case you won't play it.​
LoudMan01's Let's Play of Yume Nikki;

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
Can anyone PLEASE tell me what the hell is that Uboa thing?
I am not touching this game until someone tells me that this thing wont pop out in front of my face if i do play this game.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather