Your Fave games console?

3DS VS VITA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xfolo

Reaction score
So, what is yours...? I dunno, probably the 3ds. :D (NOTE): The vote above is just for your fav portable. This thread is for fav SYSTEMS. (including portables).

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
i love the 3DS but my favorite gaming console is the SNES call me old school but i love going back to playing games like donkey kong county and legend of zelda links to the past :D

• Love
Reactions: Xfolo

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Guys, when i say console, i mean portable, i mean tv console. the vote is just for your favorite PORTABLE
Then they would be called "Handhelds", Mister.

Anyway, I chose the 3DS. I don't have one yet, but I've always been a fan of Nintendo games. I love my fair share of Sony games, but I haven't had a Sony system for quite some time, so I've been a bit biased with Nintendo recently.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
If PC doesn't count, then probably 3DS or PS3. I'm certainly not a fan of the latter, but I'm not a fan of consoles as a whole, and the 3DS is nice for when you're bored in the car or whatnot.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Weeee I've never managed to own a console other than a PS1 and then handheld give me a DS anyday. Then again that old SNES was never that bad and I had loads of fun on my old GBA.

Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
If I had to choose a favorite console, I'd usually say PC...

But, if we mean typical console systems, I suppose my favorite would have to be the SNES. :3

My favorite handheld of all time would have to be the Gamebody Advanced SP, though. Built in light system, easier use of handling, AND you could still use Gameboy/Gameboy Color games! Not to mention the screen wasn't right next to your thumbs.

• Agree
Reactions: Oak Milk

paceboys

Reaction score
If pc doesnt count then nothing counts. What do you thing an xbox is? Definitly not a specially made computer with a different public name that has a cool case with LED start up lights... Oh and a controller totally isnt a wireless mouse with no infared light sensor. Just a bunch of programmable buttons... And i bet it doesnt plug into a monitor of sorts... OH WAIT. Same thing.
I do like a pc over everything though, but i dont hate an xbox controller...