Not open for further replies.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Account Name: iiDeathCookies

Do you have any Premium alternate accounts? N/A

Age(note that we value maturity over actual age): 14 (15 in February)

Timezone: GMT / Whatever England is known as currently

References (Op+, none are required but will help you significantly): Tamzies, and that was it because I'm too much of an awkward egg to ask people for refs.

Approx. time spent on BB (use /ontime to check): In total since the server opened, probably 350-400 hours, maybe more? Since BB 2.0, 2 days 5 hours, however this will increase very soon.

Previous staff experience: Staffed BB in the past, twice and helped out with friend's servers.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I already know the commands, prism, etc. so that's one thing! I'm pretty easy to get along with, I love to have a laugh, however will take things seriously when needed and I won't bite your head off. I mean, as long as you follow the rules. I'm the type of person who won't judge and I'll be there for people, whether it be help with the server or help with personal things, I want to be a friend as well as a staff member.

What do you think the role entails? Firstly, you need to know the commands, you need to be friendly, yet non-biased when needed, and you need to be able to take things seriously. Once you have that down, the role of an Operator is to clean up grief, prevent and stop arguments and to keep the server a peaceful, happy place. Nobody wants a dull server! You need to be capable of having a laugh, as well as being serious, and a lot of people forget that.

Why do you want this position? I want to give back and help the community that I've been with for nearly 4 years. I want to help the people who I consider my closest friends, and this is one way that I can do it. Not to mention, I love staffing. I only stopped because I had to, due to personal life problems (of which are now sorted).

Additional/final notes: Although I have had to leave twice in the past, as far as I can see I won't have to leave again in quite some time, and if I have to again, I will do anything I can before I resign. I really want to help the server and the playerbase. It's my way of saying thank you for the past (almost) 4 years, my way of showing you I care, and I'm so glad I have you guys. And yeah, this application isn't the best, I'm really bad at writing things like this, and my ontime isn't much currently, but I want to help out as soon as I can. But I promise I would try my absolute hardest at the position if I got it.

Thank you for reading <3 c:

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I haven't seen you help a whole bunch lately, and I think with the time you have waiting on this application, you should try and work at that. Try reading over others' applications and learn from them. They may seem like not a whole lot of help, but they are. (I need to read over some too soon) I also think because you were Op before, that you can be trusted with all the commands and responsibilities around the server. I'm not sure If I could vote here yet, but if I can, I'd say a [BCOLOR=#ffffff]+0[/BCOLOR] leaning towards a +1 Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Zelz

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey iiDeath, It's great to see that you're applying for Buildbox Op! Your application looks great and the fact that you've previously staffed on Buildbox is a plus. Which kinda makes it easier in a sense that you're trustworthy, knowledgeable of Buildbox rules and commands, and good at interacting with other players concerning helpfulness and input on their builds when necessary.

Also, it's great that you brought up the reason why you had to resign the last time - it's justifiable - and it's nice that you have it sorted out. But I guess the only thing that I'm a bit concerned about is your activity and your ability to keep it up. I'll go with a +1 with the expectation that you'll keep your /ontime activity up in the future. Good luck!

• Thank You

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
OI SO YOU DID END UP APPLYING HUH

I'm not even gonna try to sound serious with this. Zel, you're awesome and I looked up to you when you were an op and I was an adv builder and continue to do so. I'm not sure if this was really mutual but a while ago you were like one of my bffls in Minecraft. Your personality is great; you're hilarious and friendly and kind. Your ontime has gotten better more recently from when you resigned, so hopefully you'll be more active. I don't want to sound bias and I'm trying not to be, but I've had lots of experience with who you are and I have great memories of it so I can't fathom any reason why you shouldn't be an Operator again. Givin you a big fat +1. I look forward to finally being able to staff with you.
くコ:彡

• Thank You

Tamzies

Reaction score
I even referred to you, I really like you Zell and I demand you come back this instance. You were a really fun Operator and you would make the mood be all happy again. Can't wait to see you back! +1

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.