Yep, it's true

Stieben

Reaction score
Hi?

As some of you may have noticed: i r bek 2 da forums nao.
Story time: When it was march, I thought it was nice 2 c if i cud log in to da blerkterpiaer servers again, howevah I found out that I found it was esacaperestart nao so I tried 2 log on and it was quite a challenge since i forgot my password lolll. However, here comes the funny part, I found out my password and was able to log on to da forum. Now I can chat again with some of u folks who are still around like vatumok and such. So nao I joined the server lobby one time and I decided 2 join the AOD server which was a pretty nice experience. But nao I noticed my minecraft skills have been pretty decreased so naaaoo I will probably stick to the forums (this plaec lol). Alright so myabe some of u may still know me but I can hardly imagine since I used to be active in the period 2011-2013 lol. N E weh it r true (as the titl says ^^^^) and i r sorta bak nao.
Nao it's maths time. If I was active in 2011-2013 that means that 2013-2011 is 2 so 2 is about the same as the number 2, the number 2 has the letters T W and O which are 3 letters do u know what has 3 sides that's right the pyramids of egypt, oh my god did you realise what also has 3 sides? That's right. A triangle. North korea is the shaep of a triangle now it's time to calculate further, are you guys ready? if north korea is the shape of a triangle that means that the pizzas that we ordered in 2002 are still not overdue and the left is right but there is also cheese and if we wear a cap or place a poster on the side of a building then we have a certain calculation which means that 1+3=4 and 4-3=1, the illuminati has 1 eye.

STIEBEN HAS RETURNED TO THE FORUMS CONFIRMED

(and yes i'm drunk lol)