xXxFruitNinjaxXx - Trusted - 4/8/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: krazykujo is my sister, but she does not play much.
What is your Timezone? EST
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): SalientGorilla
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 13 (14 in a month)
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 91 hours, 40 minutes
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? I'd say I am pretty active. I try to come on every day for an hour or two.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft? I have experience staffing on classic, but not any staffing on premium servers.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? Hmm, well, aside from the event that got me demoted, I'd say my biggest weakness would be having no experience staffing a premium server. I don't know if it's any different from staffing classic, but it does not seem to different. I'll ask around tips from staff as well, and try to make my premium staffing abilities as best as they can be.
What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? Well a fruit of course ;). I can be sweet like a mango, welcoming new players and helping others out. But I can also be firm like a watermelon when need be. If someone is acting up or breaking the rules, I won't be afraid to step up and handle the situation.
Why do you deserve the rank? Well, I'm fairly active, I try to get about as much time on there as I do zombies. I am also very mature for my age,even though I may not have shown that the other day. I also try to help others, and I watch how staff handle things and learn from that.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: Well, as most of you may know, I was recently demoted on Zombies for (in a nut shell) some stupid actions I've preformed. I know most of you are most likely disappointed in me for that, but I hope this will not effect the application too much. Anyways, I know AoD has had a low staff count lately, and I really want to help build that up. Also, with classic slowly dying, even though I will forever and always love zombies, I just really like staffing, and I want to make sure that I can continue to do so if classic comes to an end, and I think Aod is the perfect place to try.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay, sorry but I don't really see you much in-game. I'm thinking this is due to timezones, so I am going to have to go with a 0. Sorry. Although you have reported people to me a couple of the times via forums, I still haven't actually seen you in action. Thanks for applying and good luck!

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Even though the others haven't seen you much, you have been on recently and you do report a lot of rule breakers to me via ts. You know the rules pretty well and your previous staffing knowledge of a similar server is helpful! I think a trial would be good to see how you do in action and for the others to how you fare with a staff rank. Not only that, you're a mature player and tend to keep a cool mood around you and the players. +1

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Right, sorry. I was waiting to see if I could see you on more to make more of an opinion.
Sadly, I didn't see much. I haven't seen you on a ton, and when you were, I almost never saw your name in the chat. I would suggest speaking out more, and becoming more friendly with regulars, and guest on the server.
o.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Honestly, I've seen you here and there on the server, helping out when I were to be online or on the IRC. though, It's hard to notice you because I feel you arent as socializing as much in chat. Though, that can be easily change. I am all in for a trial. I do hope to see more from you in game.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
There are very mixed feelings about this application, with an overall sense that you have perhaps rushed trying to get Trusted, and don't particularly stand out from the crowd. As such I will be denying this application for now, however you are welcome to re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.