Xp levels are apparently disappearing

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
These are a couple questions I can think of off the top of my head that should help iron out what's wrong with the XP levels:

What were the players doing before they realized the XP levels had disappeared?
When did the players notice their XP levels were disappearing?

Now what do I think is wrong with them is that usually when you go from survival to creative and back. You end up losing XP levels so this means you guys could be losing them when you go from a survival round to a classic round and then back but that's just speculation on my end :3 but getting answers to those questions should give us a more in-depth as to what's happening.

superhalo6

Reaction score
These are a couple questions I can think of off the top of my head that should help iron out what's wrong with the XP levels:

What were the players doing before they realized the XP levels had disappeared?
When did the players notice their XP levels were disappearing?

Now what do I think is wrong with them is that usually when you go from survival to creative and back. You end up losing XP levels so this means you guys could be losing them when you go from a survival round to a classic round and then back but that's just speculation on my end :3 but getting answers to those questions should give us a more in-depth as to what's happening.
Fair point that we will need more info about this, problem is that info doesn't exist .-.

• Agree
Reactions: std1997

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Just a little input - I've been losing mine for a couple of months. I've not really cared all that much though so I've just left it. Now that there are other players that are mentioning it as well, I might as well.
Also, std1997 I don't think it would be creative (possible, though) as I started losing it well before the classic rounds were introduced. Not denying the possibility, though.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Just a little input - I've been losing mine for a couple of months. I've not really cared all that much though so I've just left it. Now that there are other players that are mentioning it as well, I might as well.
Also, std1997 I don't think it would be creative (possible, though) as I started losing it well before the classic rounds were introduced. Not denying the possibility, though.
Yea. I played a creative round last night and I still have all my XP levels so it's not the transfer from survival to classic rounds and back that is causing the issue so I have no idea what is :(

Tamzies

Reaction score
Yes, I do have this problem indeed.What I do know is that it seemed to have gotten worse with the introduction of creative. I think most people do not even realise their levels vanishing since they rarely use them. I think it is just a bug running around somewhere. Since not everyone has it.

• Agree
Reactions: cooliorules