Xephos17 leaving the spotlight

Reaction score
Hello all.Due to my 2 years of important exams coming,(and they affect my life)I needed to stop playing TNT Wars.But because I knew I couldn't control myself from stopping,I banned myself on purpose(I know it's stupid,but it's really effective on me)in TNT.I won't be a Blocktopian for 2 years (2012-2014)and I hope I will see you at 2015.Thanks to these people who made my years fun:
Destroyerx1,Alkatraz,0x3c0,Sparkly,smoking,Stieben,DJ,Sephhh,Eeveon,superstein,Goody,sniper17,
hihihilolhi,Super_Goku,Terre,Chaos,TheRock and the other people I've killed and died from.
Thanks for the support,help and fun you've gave me.Bye! :')

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Pikmon2

Reaction score
No! Why!? 2 YEARS?!

Well, see you around, hopefully all the OPs won't be gone at the rate they are going now when you come back ;P

Good luck sir, I bid you farewell

- Pikmon2

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
If you'd asked, we'd have given you a ban on TNT with a note that you were banned by request...

Regardless, good luck with your exam period and I hope you do well with them.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
If you call recording yourself hacking with the justification that it was for "recording purposes", not telling any staff about it but waiting for a player to report it to us that you'd uploaded it to youtube resulting in you getting yourself banned on "purpose", then sure, you banned yourself on purpose.

Note that rather than having on record it stating that you banned yourself to avoid playing the server, it's now shown that you have a lack of regard for the rules and likely won't get unbanned if you appealed anyway.

Take care.