Worms

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I don't care what version if it's Armageddon, Reloaded, Mayhem, or the new one with new water features and weapons Revolution but this game is amazing

For anyone who doesn't know it's a turn based match with a fight to the death of worms who carry an arsenal of weapons. Last team or worms standing wins. You can find crates which drop randomly that contain weapons or health and there can also be mines and explosive barrels around the map. You play on islands for the most part with water at the bottom which is an instant death if you fall in.

Other cool things are customization of choosing your worms names along with their team name. The map can be randomly generated along with having different themes. Ex: Beach, sewer, London etc.

Not only is it fun to play its even fun to watch and I have seen videos with hilarious stunts and amazing plays its amazing. I might post some links.

The games of the franchise are available on steam and also the Orange box and seriously it's amazing.

Also I hope SOMEBODY knows this game other than me since it might be awesome to play with some of you guys and if enough people even have a little tourney for fun!