WoM in Game

_4_

Reaction score
Hi there, lately I have been having problems with my minecraft in browser. Whenever I go to place/destroy blocks my minecraft menu comes up. I have no idea how to fix this so I was hoping maybe I could use my WoM client as a substitute instead. Would it be ok if I used WoM but with /client hacks off? I mean if I can't theres no other way for me to play without this error. All I'd be using it for is to play. WITHOUT hacks. Thanks :)
~Edit~ Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure where it should of gone. :)
~Edit Again~ And also Chillingworth said it was fine as long as I did /client hacks off, but I really just want to make sure, that I would be fine.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Hi there, lately I have been having problems with my minecraft in browser. Whenever I go to place/destroy blocks my minecraft menu comes up. I have no idea how to fix this so I was hoping maybe I could use my WoM client as a substitute instead. Would it be ok if I used WoM but with /client hacks off? I mean if I can't theres no other way for me to play without this error. All I'd be using it for is to play. WITHOUT hacks. Thanks :)
~Edit~ Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I wasn't sure where it should of gone. :)
~Edit Again~ And also Chillingworth said it was fine as long as I did /client hacks off, but I really just want to make sure, that I would be fine.
yes if you do that and rejoin it is fine. Also the menu error is a java error is you download a older version it fixes the problem.

• Informative
Reactions: Oviony

_4_

Reaction score
hmm Thanks Hockey :D! But I had to update java or else the game wasn't going to work. Like it said something like "Must update java for plugin to work" or something like that..