[Withdrew/Map] Naturia

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
At first I was a little bit skeptical because of Biblius' comment, but after looking through the screenshots I can say that I think it looks really beautiful, but a problem would be how dark it is- people may find it difficult to survive because of mass mob spawning in such a dark environment. Exploration is something to consider which I think you've put an exceptional amount into the map. It kind of reminds me of a skyblock-ish theme but underground which is new. I have to agree with Bib though, we have so many grass and stone maps they all just end up the same thing over and over, but if this map is added to the rotation I'd love to explore it!

_JulZ_

Reaction score
I think it looks fine but with the grass problem.. maybe try Podzol and.. idk brown clay? it might blend well with the bookshelves

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
The structure of the map is very interesting, I love the books that you added into it, it makes the map a bit more different than the usual stone-grass maps.

However, I have to agree with Biblius- we have enough stone and grass maps on RoF and to be honest those kind of maps are boring already, but this is kind of a different type of grass map because of the lights and the water. I will wait for other options and opinions.

psycodragons

Reaction score
I'll be changing the grass/stone to something more unique ASAP. Since my computer is being temperamental, however, I may have to get back to you in a while.
UPDATE: Now with stained clay.

Reactions: FrenchSanta12

psycodragons

Reaction score
To be embarrassingly honest, I don't know how to make a warp. If someone could inform me, I will set one up ASAP.

psycodragons

Reaction score
I'd be happier if the ceiling/walls were not so plain.

Is there anything I could do to spice it up?
I was originally going to put "crystals" (Diamond blocks), but that would be a little OP.
Maybe with the new packed ice instead?

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score

I was originally going to put "crystals" (Diamond blocks), but that would be a little OP.
Have you tried adding some clay to the ceiling and the walls and seeing if that works? a mix between the stone and clay?

psycodragons

Reaction score

Have you tried adding some clay to the ceiling and the walls and seeing if that works? a mix between the stone and clay?
Sounds interesting. I'll have a screenshots of the results hopefully soon.
EDIT:

psycodragons

Reaction score
W

Wimali

I feel like the concept of this map is nice- It just doesn't look that great and I don't think it's a good RoF map at the moment. Am willing to change my mind though.