[WIP] You joined too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenna

Reaction score
Ok, this is starting to tick me off, everytime my computer freezes and disconnects me, I am forced to refresh the page. This is resulting in saying that I have joined too late, so I am not getting cookies and this has happened to me a number of times. For me this happens to often, and I'm not getting anywhere with it, I ask that this be removed or dealt with somehow.
Thank you for your time,
Fenna

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
I'm going to be blunt here: We're not getting rid of the entire system. Please don't take it the wrong way, but there is no way in hell someone's getting rewards for joining the server at the last minute.

We're open to alternatives, however.

fenna

Reaction score
I'm going to be blunt here: We're not getting rid of the entire system. Please don't take it the wrong way, but there is no way in hell someone's getting rewards for joining the server at the last minute.

We're open to alternatives, however.
Well... I'm just saying, Sometimes I join like right after the lava starts then it says I join to late. I wait 10 minutes (round ends) , my computer disconnects me I get to wait another 25 minutes till the next round without getting rewards.
I understand this I'm not asking for people to join late to get cookies, but like Defiant said you could make it say to wait if you join like 1 minute to join... kind of thing... But I just find it kind of annoying

_Fr0sty_

Reaction score
Am I allowed to have a say in this? Because I do agree, but maybe if the lava started it shouldn't give you cookies, but if the lava didn't start, you can build and have a home to survive in. Maybe? Ehh? Ehh? ;)

spartacus800

Reaction score
I agree with fenna, I have survived 100 rounds and only have 98 cookies and I didn't spend anything

BoboTheEpic

Reaction score
I like to spend time on the forums while ingame, and sometimes when I click back to the page I hit backspace to clear something I've typed, only to realize that Minecraft hasn't been selected, and it takes me back a page (Backspace is a shortcut to go back a page) This sets my brain on fire in frustration to know that I was 30 seconds away from getting cookies.

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
You DO know, that the point in this server is to have fun, right? Don't mind the cookies, and have you tried different ways of playing? Like on the website or on the WoM client with your hacks OFF, of course.
Sometimes commands make me freeze, I reconnect and I join too late. But I always look at the bright side, that I get to have fun with others.

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Yes, but people want to have a goal to increase the amount of fun.
Trngl's link to that suggestion was a perfect example, its a shame it was closed after 5 weeks of nobody responding.
I agree with cal and that suggestion post. The game is fun and all, but it can get stale and old if nothing new happens, and we can't expect head staff to come on and make things interesting everyday, so we need a goal. More cookies=buy more stuff=makes the game more interesting. The rounds are long, and after 25-35 minutes and only getting 1 cookie....sucks. And getting glitched off because of of an error on WoM or extreme lag-(not to mention it breaks your 5 round streak)- is extremely disappointing. 1-2 minutes of time to get back on and continue your streak sounds like a great idea to me. Not to mention i'd like Winx's idea posted in that link to be put to use also. :cool:

• Agree
Reactions: Astro
Status
Not open for further replies.