Will You Roleplay?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Ahh, I might, if the people I run into don't mind! Since my skin is Robin I could take a crack at playing as if I were him. So y'know if you see me on the sever know that I'm cool with rping if you want to, too! c:

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I think roleplaying can come off as weird or nerdy to some, which is very ironic. I mean, we're playing Minecraft for the love of Notch. It's a game with pissed off flying marhsmallows, zombies, and dragons from alternate dimensions. In JtE we have bards, wizards, and empries! And yet we're afraid we'll look silly if we roleplay. It's a vicious cycle, people don't roleplay because they think it's silly, so nobody roleplays. Nobody roleplays, so people continue to think it's silly and pointless.

Honestly, I think people want to roleplay and explore a deeper story, and it may just happen in Solitude. But it won't happen unless we encourage it! I love the storytelling aspect of games like Minecraft, as it's complete malleable, much like the game itself. We can get together to tell stories of sadness, triumph, regret, and comedy. Roleplaying brings these stories to life in a new way. I know that I for one would love to see it!

Reactions: DaniNomsYou