Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Username: WiiGoGetter

Time spent on the server: Around 6 days of ontime

References (Adv+): ryandodd, rawrmynameisrex, chrisrocks300

Screenshots/warps of creations:
Fallout: /warp fall_out in the plot world. notes: this is WIP, the vault, the helis and the bus were pasted and made by jubjubers. the inside of the tallest building is being made by spaceangel96 along with some edits to other areas of the build, the cave was smoothed out by Miketang

Sections: /warp sections in the plot world. http://imgur.com/a/Bkoy7

The Oakland bay bridge: /warp bay_bridge in the plot world. http://imgur.com/a/wgJHg. notes: Im only submitting the bridge

Badlands: /warp badlands in the plot world. http://imgur.com/a/HHDKO
Signed: WiiGoGetter

Last edited:

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I referenced Wii because I think that he has potential to be a great AdvBuilder.
In the Fallout map, the stonebrick building (with the helecopter on top of it) -- has interior details that were different in every room -- and you usually don't see that happen often.
What I can see is that your building style is leaning towards modern and terraforming. And as far as your terraforming goes, I think that it looks great for using WorldEdit as your tool. Also, I think that you're one of the few players that terraform a lot on this server. So, what I'm thinking is that you can do some significant damage if you had VoxelSniper at your disposal -- Assuming that you'll find the time to learn it as it's a great tool for terraforming.
I'll give you a +1. Good luck!

Collosal

Reaction score
I'm going with a +1 due to several reasons. One being you're very active on buildbox, and act mature. I believe we can trust you with the commands of an advanced builder. Secondly, I think (as rex said) that voxelsniper will significantly improve your building ability. Finally, I think that the role would serve you well with some of the massive builds you make on plots.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
I have a slight problem with "Sections," I don't have anything against it really, but it's just not as creative as it could be. Using the default trees is fine at times, but I suggest learning natural building (building with nature, wether it being trees, gardens, and landscape. Your landscape is fine, but it could be MORE vivid at places.

Oakland bridge: I enjoy it, but a lot of the vehicles were made by another person.

Badlands: Those mesas seem kind of short for a mesa, but I don't mind it. The cabins lack variety of blocks on the outside but had enough depth for simple housing.

Fallout: I like it

I will say +1 But please keep in mind what I said.

Last edited:

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Pretty much everything has been said, the only thing really putting me off is what mike mentioned about the cabins in badlands. That said, it is a log cabin, there's not many more blocks you could add, I suppose. So, your build quality, friendliness and maturity happily leads me to a +1 c:

Tamzies

Reaction score
I spoke to you ingame why I am not voting on your application. Therefor no vote can be found here.

No vote can be found here.

Oh and if there are any questions Wii ask me. :-) You are a great guy.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
When I don't vote for a while, people always say what I do. +1

(Sorry for the blunt responses on this and Taco's Adv Builder application, but everyone has said what I want to say. Apart from Tam on this app, since I am giving a vote.)

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
You're persistent in a very good way, I'll say that right now. I don't even need to wonder about your maturity, you've staffed extensively on RoF which should speak for itself.

Build-wise, I feel like there could be more in terms of scale, but you're really toeing the line between builder and advanced builder. Material variation's good, your builds have a realistic sense to them for the most part, and I think they pull it off fairly well. Interior design's not too bad either. Terrain work is improving fast also. There's a fair bit of potential in you that I think Adv could bring out.

Considering you keep at what you do and you don't leave anything up in the air, I can definitely go with a +1 on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.