Who are ye stranger?

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Instead of having all of the people who haven't made a introduction thread but been here for months/years, why not we all just post information about ourselves here? Go as personal as you want!

Little known facts about me: I have a huge interest in learning how to code/do simple hacks (coding as in: HTML, java, etc. and hacks as in fooling with my family by cracking passwords and such by script :p). I also love buying and selling stuff, in virtual worlds and the real world! During the warmer weather times my family sets up at a local flea market and I'll often buy and sell stuff there. Plus, I used to be a extremely active trader in the game Team Fortress 2, and made about 100-200$ through high end and cash trading.

So yeah, facts away!

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Aka, please stop making an introduction thread if your existence in this community is over a maximum of people know who the hell you are.

If we're posting random blurbs let's go with: I'm classified under extrovert and it makes sense((to me at least[[and who are you to determine my personality whenever you aren't sharing my body]])). Contrary to my sardonic tones and risque childhood tramas I draw energy from large groups of human bodies and the people I surround myself in.

Dam u str8 babygurl.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I had started watching minecraft videos, especially liking a certain popular minecrafter, who played a ton of adventure maps. At that time, I had no idea how to install one into minecraft. So, I started searching for an adventure map server. I found A&T at one point. Joined, and got hooked in the community. :]

Dio4344

Reaction score
Im going to tell you guys about me,
Hi im Matthew and I am from the Bay Area of California, Born in Oakland California, I am a competitive person and I love basketball. When im older I want to be an artitect. Currently I am a 9th grader and im 14 turning 15 on May 4th and I started playing minecraft May 4th 2012 and First logged in to a zombie survival serverBlocktopia on May 8th, I wanted to go for trusted since September of 2012 and Got trusted on November 24th. I joined this community on July 31st 2012. And a fun fact about me I am a triplet with a brother and a sister. Welp thats all

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
My name is Liam, I'm 14 and I live in the northern end of the South Island of New Zealand (aka Central New Zealand). I've been an Operator on ZS for just over 14 months, after being promoted after three weeks of being a Trusted on February 11th 2012. I enjoy geography, travelling (and visiting family in Australia and North America) and I quite enjoy writing. I have a 19 year old sister (who's birthday happens to be the day after mine) and we're really good friends. In fact, I'd say she's one of my few closest friends. When people ask why, I just say the age gap is to cause. =p My family is planning on immigrating to Mexico or Ecuador next year, which will be a massive culture change, but I'm not against it. I'm currently in my second year of French and I've just started learning Spanish (obviously). My favourite food is kumara (which is the NZ name for sweet potato). When I'm older, I wish to be a translator or interpreter.

That's all I can think of. =)