Whisper: A Legend Reborn

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
No. It cannot end like this.

That thought reverberates throughout my head as I take another painful step forward. I know that I must live on, because I am the only person left who witnessed it. The others are all dead. I remember the dread-filled days slowly watching my companions being picked off by starvation, hostile civilizations, and other factors too horrifying to recount. I remember when my companion's fear slowly turned into isolation, then into madness, and, finally, death.​

At that moment, I knew I must answer the call.​

Starvation and dehydration slowly disintegrate my sanity like a corrosive acid. I have been wandering in the Far Lands for about 2 years now. There is nothing in the Far Lands. No dwarves, no elves, no man. Not even monsters make their home here. The Far Lands are bare of all civilization.​

I begin to hallucinate. I see an oasis, a fort, and a pile of food. I also see a huge, elegant arch. No... is that arch..... real?​

I don't have time to figure out, because at that moment, I fall face-first into the sand, and let the darkness envelop me as my vision goes black and my mind slips away.​

My ears are the first to wake up.​

"You just found him in front of the arch?" a voice said.​

"Yes," said another voice. "He was knocked out and he was near death. It is a miracle he hadn't died already. He was murmuring about 'answering the call.'"​

"Well then, I think we found our new priest. Oh, here, he's waking up."​

I open my puffy eyes to see two odd creatures staring down at me. It takes me some time to realize that these two creatures are humans. The excitement to see fellow humans excites me so much, I almost pass out again.​

I am in a small stone brick room with torches lining the walls. I have been placed in a hard yet surprisingly comfortable chair. The man to the right appears to be of high importance and wealth. The other man has more of a rugged look. He feeds me a small portion of roast mutton and soup, then leaves.​

"Who.... who are you...." I ask sleepily. It is odd to hear my own voice again, so weak and disoriented. The man doesn't seem to hear. I find my strength and ask again, louder and clearer. The man looks up.​

"I am S_swimmer," he says. "And this is Whisper. Come, I shall give you a tour of the city. We have much to discuss.​

_________________________________________________________________​

Whisper is a midieval clan that has about every great feature a clan can have. Whisper has an army, a building force, a mining force, and many more. What probably makes Whisper most special is it's touch of RPG and it's incredible ranking system. When you join, you start out as a Peasant. When you find and become familiar with the Whisper base, you become a Commoner. When you become friendly with clan members and prove you are a productive member, you can take up an Apprenticeship in a wing. Whisper is broken up into 5 wings: Building, Mining, War, Government and Religion. Each wing has a leader, and the leader of each wing is chosen via voting every occasion. You can choose which wing you want to be in, and progress through the ranks within the wing. If you want to, you can join more than one wing or quit a wing at any time. For more information, PM me.​

Our current roster is:​

King: S_swimmer​
Commoners: Bram13; Gonkus; AriochIsVengeance; Pikmon2​

Our coords are (roughly) x 262 z 1061​

Our town is currently in progress. Our base is not yet completed. We welcome all members that are trustworthy, funny, and have a good personality.​

• Winner
Reactions: Pikmon2

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The sun beats down on us. It takes me back to the terrible hunger of the flames as they consumed all of it. The jungle shone in the night as I ran, even when I was miles away, I could still see it burning, far off in the distance. The clan wealth was divided up, and the other clan members left. It was just us left. We rigged up the last of the TNT and caved in the mine. The enemy was at the walls and the walls were crumbling. We set the fire. The flames rose and spread. Swimmer had a look in his eye. When I urged him to depart, he wouldn't move. He was going down with his beloved home. I ran and did not stop, scavenged my survival until I got to Silvervale. I thought Swimmer was dead, and Whisper with him, yet here he was standing before me in the desert. He told me the fire had trapped the siegers, giving him opportunity to escape and recover and escape to UCON. Out of the blue, a messenger delivered a message to me, telling me to come and rebuild Whisper. Here we are, surveying the place where Whisper will be reborn.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
It's been tough the first week in the Far Lands, finding materials and surviving the brutal nights, but now we have started to get the ball rolling. Here are some screenshots of the Grand Arch: