What the hell jin!?

ParasiteX408

Reaction score
So, I was on RoF today, and this dumbfounded guy griefs, then kills me.

He also killed another one

this guys name is: jinjuniour123

here's some screenshots of the chat

I'm not an op but I really recommend him banned, he griefed the glass of my house, then killed me, he did the same thing to duke as well, and since my internet died after my death, I can't get a restore, thank you jin for screwing up dammit.

Sorry if I'm raging, but I have never been so angry of my life

Ban him... please.

NOTE: If you read the title, I'm supposed to edit, that, but I can't edit titles for some reason

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
From what I can see, jin just really wanted to get in rather than absolutely grief, and ended up apologizing after being told to behave by you guys. If this is true, then that's just about all he needs, but if I see him, I'll make sure the rules are in his mind so nothing like this pops up again. Thanks a bunch for helping out with finding those who are not following the rules! Well appreciated! c:

Although, next time, please try checking for online staff on the forums, the irc (it's the "Chat" button you can find up top), and in dire situations TeamSpeak (click here for information regarding TeamSpeak). If nobody is found, or if you just want to anyways, the player report thread is always a great place to drop off whatever evidence you can get, instead of posting a separate thread like this one. I get an alert on here every time someone posts in that thread, too, but not when someone just posts any thread.

It's not like you're in trouble, though, so don't worry; it's just much easier on everyone if you try contacting staff with the above methods. You see, I was available this whole time, and definitely would've responded had someone talked to me on IRC! x)

(P.S. sorry about you two losing your items, ParasiteX408 and duke18623; I'll try and help you guys re-collect your belongings if I see one of you on and you don't mind my help!)

ParasiteX408

Reaction score
(P.S. sorry about you two losing your items, ParasiteX408 and duke18623; I'll try and help you guys re-collect your belongings if I see one of you on and you don't mind my help!)
Well, to give you the truth, my Internet failed to save my inventory, since it lost connection had gave me the no Internet access sign, so I guess my inventory is wiped out for good, I'm really gonna miss those 3 full stacks of cobblestone (That's my probability), but at least I got some spares.

To be honest, I got so pissed when I lagged out, I was really devastated someone would do such a thing and get away with it.

Thanks for the help though. o/