Reaction score
What is your main source of food?

Self explanatory really.

I eat a variety of things;
chicken
Beef
Melons
Bread

I probably eat melons and bread the most because I have a melon farm which usually yeilds just enough melon for a short while.

I have a chicken farm whick I collect eggs from and then when I get about 10 stacks of eggs I will throw them in a pit, wait for them to grow and then I slaughter them for meat and feathers. This usually doesn't yeild enough food to last between harvests so I don't eat it that often.

I have a small cow farm at then island I own which I use when I am there (nearly never). So I barely eat beef.

I get bread from my small farm in Aercem which I use bonemeal on and get alot from that.

I have started using bread now because you have to eat melons every 5 seconds which is a pain. Bread is quite easy to get when etheir a: you have alot of bones or b: you have a large farm. I have alot of bones so I use bonemeal and I use other peoples farms when I see them while travelling.

Tl;dr main source is melon but I am moving to bread

Reactions: GmK

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Generally bread. Sometimes when a harvest isn't ready, I'll grab a stack of melon, and very occasionally I'll take a stack of zombie meat. I have no beef whatsoever, and although I could have a supply of chicken, I choose not to. In any case, I have 2 1/2 chests full of wheat, 2 1/2 full of melons and about a stack each of chicken and zombie meat hanging around the house if I ever become desperate.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
Melons. I usually have about a stack of them somewhere in my inventory, and two stacks tucked away in my chest. Quick, easy to access food