Other What Event Servers Would You Like To See?

What are the top 3 event servers you would like to see EscR host?

• Total voters

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say the main issue is being permabanned, 'cos, y'know, permaban.
I've mostly lost interest when obvious cheaters found my base, stole everything and left it covered in lava. Every. Single. Time.

Something I'd like to hopefully see, maybe we dont have the numbers... but I wouldn't mind a WoW guild or get-together sort of event!
Not sure many of us play WoW, but the main issue would probably be server location. I'm not sure you can even have friends across EU and NA servers, let alone group with them. If we can, I'm online quite a lot.

Nillbugwtw Since we can do quite a lot with vanilla minecraft these days (what with command blocks and all that), is there a possibility that you'd host community made adventure maps as events? Maybe a few of them for one event, if length seems like an issue. The point more being that if you would consider such things, this might encourage the community to put effort into making some or sharing ones that they have.

Reactions: Fragile

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Nillbugwtw Since we can do quite a lot with vanilla minecraft these days (what with command blocks and all that), is there a possibility that you'd host community made adventure maps as events? Maybe a few of them for one event, if length seems like an issue. The point more being that if you would consider such things, this might encourage the community to put effort into making some or sharing ones that they have.
Community Adventure maps would be pretty cool.

And I know it's not Adventure, but I believe ChocoParrot made a very successful Hot Potato map