What do you think?

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
How do you think A&T is being run? And do you think its as efficient as possible? Heres a thread to say what you think could make A&T better or what you think is going well. Basically a suggestion thread. So go ahead! Raise an idea! :)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
something i would really enjoy is being able to create maps with other people

not like buildbox, so like you could request a world, port bb schematics into it or submit a world to have put in and lay out the command blocks and things like custom beacons and spawners

• Agree
Reactions: Catcocomics
Y

YouWould

Honestly, I'm really not sure A&T is consistently sustainable. May be better as an event server unless someone has an idea that can really change it up. Right now, it's nothing different from what other servers have: a hub with portals to maps. I liked Jivvi's idea, though, using A&T for last stage of editing.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really like how you've been organizing lots of events, thank you very much for that, jay :)
I'm not really that active on A+T but it seems that when I do go on it the maps in the portal rooms are always quite old and sometimes broken (I was on a map earlier, for example, and I think you were meant to be able to break blocks but the mode was set to adventure, and another map didn't work because the dispenser didn't have enough tnt carts to complete the map [unless I was just being stupid XD]), so I was thinking maybe update the maps more often? Again, I don't really go on loads so I might be missing something here but I thought I'd post it here just in case. Sorry if I'm being stupid or something xD

• Informative
  • Thank You
Reactions: EggNog and JayJay

JayJay

The Melon
Reaction score
I really like how you've been organizing lots of events, thank you very much for that, jay :)
I'm not really that active on A+T but it seems that when I do go on it the maps in the portal rooms are always quite old and sometimes broken (I was on a map earlier, for example, and I think you were meant to be able to break blocks but the mode was set to adventure, and another map didn't work because the dispenser didn't have enough tnt carts to complete the map [unless I was just being stupid XD]), so I was thinking maybe update the maps more often? Again, I don't really go on loads so I might be missing something here but I thought I'd post it here just in case. Sorry if I'm being stupid or something xD
Not stupid at all ;) Thanks infected, I think once 1.8 comes to bt, the maps will get a review :)