What are your New Year's resolutions?

Catcocomics

Reaction score
  • be more adventurous (this is more for food and drink, since I already can't resist going on adventures)
  • do more (in this case, start building my career, from age 16 mind you, from the ground up (and by "ground", I mean getting a youtube channel running... which may prove excessively difficult if school gets too demanding.))
  • do and say some more things(?) like I usually do(?!?!?)
  • Be who I think I'm supposed to be (which means two things: 1. I'm not letting my sister stop me wearing my totally awesome hat in public because they "embarrass" her. 2. be slightly more heroic, even if saving lives isn't something I can do.)

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Literally to eat no mcdonalds for at least 6 months, the whole 12 months if possible

There is backstory to this.

So I got kinda addicted to mcdonalds and idk, I was eating there almost every single day and it was costly and bad for my health and I only just realised this after maybe 3 months of this habit, and I'm not trying to do something about that. Hopefully it won't only have good impacts on my health, but also my bank :)

• Sad
Reactions: 1 person

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I posted my New Year's Resolution already, but now I'm re-posting it to state I've got some of it completed, and I wanted to add more to it. :D

1. ) Absolutely get starting on transitioning from MtF, starting with therapy. January 9th
-- Getting an appointment sometime this weekend! Excited!
-- Got my intake appointment done, first real session this Tuesday! :D

2. ) Open a savings account to start saving money for the transitioning process.
-- Mother's giving me some money around Tax Returns! Gonna use that to open a savings account~
-- Might use some of the money to, instead, but a WiiU. I got therapy started, might as well use some of the money for fun. :P

3. ) Attempt to get a job, so I can actually get a steady income.
-- I've been told that I can go through most of the transitioning process for free, if I don't have an income! So, this might change a bit, depending on how this goes~
-- Turns out, I get therapy for free without an income, so... This might be delayed. xD

4. ) Make sure to have a steady transportation for to and from work.

5. ) Shave my mustache. It's been there long enough. January 3rd
-- Done! Just gotta maintain it now. :3

6. ) Start shaving body hair.
-- It's all fugly and itchy, anyway.

7. ) Style my hair!
-- Ponytails are comfortable, but I should get a better look for my hair. :p

8. ) Do more "girly things" with Mom.
-- She suggested it, not me. She's never had a daughter, and she's actually somewhat excited to do things now. Just plucking my eyebrows and styling my hair, she said was fun, and was a lot different than doing it to herself! x3

9. ) Keep drawing, don't give up on it!
-- I've been losing motivation on drawing in the past couple or so months! I gotta keep my sights on improvement, and I gotta keep it fun!

10. ) Don't give up!
-- Gotta put this one in my New Years Resolution, or I'll forget. ;)

All --'s are future edits, further indents indicate further edits.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Love