What are your least favourite maps? And why?

Celebrir

Reaction score
Maybe we should get a 'What is your least favourite map'. Trim the bad maps, I.E, EVIL. LOLOLLOLOLOLOL
No problem raz :D thank me later.

So, I'll start:

Eviler - No reason yet.
Bridge - It's cool to play on the bridge or on the field below spawn, but if the Bridge is inpassible the field is too huge.
ForeverTactics - Sorry FNM, I just don't like it. The main battle is at the lowest level. It looks cool but no one uses the area at the top.
Cavern - I usually can't get more than 5 kills on that map and lava keeps owning me.
Platforms - Where is the battle? Either someone is building a house on a platform or they are all spread out.
Tron
The size is too big, Harder to find people, Too much space.
and BridgeOfFate ... because it is just lagy and bugged and whatever...

Edit: Oh someone changed the title...
Let's add some reasons! Later...

Edit: Finaly done :D

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Can people please explain WHY they dislike the maps so that we can attempt to improve them.
Evil, Eviler and Confusion, there's no need to explain though!

My least favourite map as a referee is Anubis, all staff will know why. It is a nightmare!
But play wise, I dislike Confusion, just because it is so difficult to find anyone. Most other maps I actually like.

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
Evil: being able to drop down and get instantly lasered is far too spawnkill-y for my taste
Confusion: recently, people have found the portal corresponding to a popular exit from spawn. Cue mass claims of spawnkilling, along with passive-aggressive messages like, "That'd have been a great game if it wasn't for <person> spawnkilling"

Other than those, I can't think of any - they're all pretty good.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
I actually like evil and eviler. I get over 30 kills a round on those and get great kill streaks. My least favourite is NewVillage...mostly because I have played it SOOOOO many times.

T

Tiger_087

I don't mind the evil maps (even though I hardly get any kills and have loads of lag).
If any, I really hate confusion. Every time it says "Next map is Confusion" I type /skip immediately. In my opinion, the rooms are too small to have a proper battle in.

Dion

Reaction score
I like all tge maps but. Tron :(

The size is too big, Harder to find people, Too much space.