Well... It appears my time has come.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm so sorry to hear about those problems. Depression can be a huge pain, I know that. But, hun, don't let it get to you. Keep yourself busy somehow. Not too busy to get stressed though. Just do stuff that you enjoy.

When you're feeling down, try some of these;
  • Reading
  • Doodling (Even if you're bad at art. It can still be fun!)
  • Listen to music
  • Sing to said music
  • Talk to friends
  • Play some games
  • Go for a walk, or just generally get out. This is probably the best one in all honesty.
  • Just do anything you enjoy. c: as long as it's safe D:

You're a great girl, trust me on that, and I wish you the very best.

storm886

Reaction score
Goodbye Marvel! I really enjoyed my time with you and all the "popsicle" nicknames. It was really fun! Good Luck and I hope to see you again on the servers in the future!

• Love
Reactions: Marvelfan01

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Hero just brought this up to me on Premium TNT, and I'm glad that I went on and he did, otherwise I likely wouldn't have known you'd left until later! D:
Marv, you're a fantastic person. All of the times with you, along with Hero or Cap or eal or anyone else, were great, and I'd quickly grown to consider you a friend, someone to look forward to seeing online, despite my bouts of inactivity and lack of contact with you outside of the servers. You're a great builder and really fun to be around.
I was hoping to jump back into activity on here recently, it's a shame you won't be around for it :c However, real life takes priority. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with your family issues and depression (if you ever need to chat or vent or talk about anything, I'm here for you (hopefully with a speedy response)). Thanks for being an awesome friend and member of the community. Hopefully I'll see you around on the servers once in a while? c:
And hopefully this somewhat sappy/maybe a little melodramatic goodbye message didn't make the atmosphere too awkward? ;^;

• Love
Reactions: ealev