Wee Cottage

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Greetings programs,

Wanted to show you all a house I built today. It's a small two-story cottage that's meant to have an "overgrown" feel to it... Think English country. It's not quite done yet, but the exterior is just about there! Will post pictures of the interior when I get to it.

All the Best, and Enjoy,
-Phantom

EDIT: Oh yeah. I built something out of cobblestone. Holy crap.

The front of the cottage during the day.

Same as above, but at night!

House at an angle with sunrise in the background.

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
Thank you for the comments, everyone! I've made some progress here and there over the past couple days, and will post some more screenshots tomorrow evening if I have time.

Also, @Chillingworth: Excellent idea! The backyard is currently just more overgrown grass and trees, but I think a small garden or something could make it feel a little less abandoned. I'll see what I can do... Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Reactions: Chillingworth

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Greetings programs,

Wanted to show you all a house I built today. It's a small two-story cottage that's meant to have an "overgrown" feel to it... Think English country. It's not quite done yet, but the exterior is just about there! Will post pictures of the interior when I get to it.
Even though the last message is getting ever closer to a Necro-Post for me, couldn't resist saying:
Watership Down.
It's a small two-story cottage that's meant to have an "overgrown" feel to it... Think English country.