Website for RoF.

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
Hello,

I made a website if anyone wants to check it out. It showcases the most used RoF links all in one place, in an easy to use format. If you see spelling errors or misinformation, or think something should be added, you should post in this thread. Me and Wimali both have admin rights to make changes on the site.

The website is rofinfo.com.
-tyukmn

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
The website is good but I find the fonts kinda small. Kinda small on a 1920x1080 screen. Additionally, it makes the website feels kinda empty.

On serious note. The spreadsheet could be on the website itself instead of opening on the other tab. I do hope this website will be updated frequently....well depending on the interest of course.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
  • Sad
Reactions: Trap_Wolf

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
I am attempting to move to WordPress.org in order to use plugins. Hopefully once transferred i can fiddle with text size and a better page width for full-screen. I am at no means an expert on anything web design.

I should also be able to test a gallery page and see how that looks.

I have also changed the links to not open in a new window, but rather get rid of the original window if that's better. I think adding lists of thing to a webpage would have a crappy format and would be worse than using google docs.

(As of 4/18/2016)

Reactions: Velzerat

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score

tyukmn

Esteemed
Donor
Reaction score
The website has been converted over to wordpress.org and looks a lot cleaner. Still trying to figure out how to make single posts pages into full-width, but I'll figure it out eventually :)

Reactions: Velzerat