Weapon blocks switch

ZoraArmor63

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I think almost every block is taken up for weapons, all of them maybe, and I came up with a possible way to add more weapons than blocks (when we do have more) or just switch a weapon to a different block (IDK why you would, just because it's your favorite color?). You could make a command such as /blockset [block] [item] and that item would be switched to the block you want, the other will be stored somewhere. Just another suggestion, you should make it so you can only take 2 weapons into battle, adding a bit more strategy to which weapons you use. Maybe another command such as /weaponset or /wset [Weapon 1] [Weapon 2].

ZoraArmor63

Reaction score
No thanks, it would be way too confusing for players to know what was going on. "oh, is this black block a mine, a c4, a nuke which is about to go off or a regular block? WHO KNOWS?!"
True, hadn't thought about that. "Heh, he placed a mine on the ground, not in it, what a noob." *Gets nuked*
Edit: I thought about that and, if it could be coded, that the block you place turns into the block it normally is if you hadn't switched it. What about the 2 weapons (besides tnt) idea?

pjaj

Reaction score
so sort of like the '/bind' command (i think it is) for the changing to the original block? meaning you place whatever block you have it set as, then it turns into the default block?

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
If anything that could use a block switch it should be big-tnt to the brick block or any other block.
TNT and Big-TNT aren't the same, so they should be used differently in my opinion, I will leave this here without making an actual thread for this.

• Agree
Reactions: pjaj

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
The idea would be good if you could actually /bind the weapons to another block, and not make the weapon another block.

Case example is the use of the brown mushroom for snow cherries [afaik]. Saplings, red/yellow flowers [unless using /p but you could bind them to something else], and the mushrooms are all placable whilst a player occupies that same block, making them more effective than normal blocks such as the general TNT.

Just some clarification: The block you place is a sapling, the actual block that the server loads is a TNT, like using /bind brick adminium makes adminium instead of brick.

• Agree
Reactions: pjaj