We Need Your Help!

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Attention RoF staff and players! We have recently received a plea from a ghoul on our server. Here it is.
I need your help... Let me introduce myself.. I am a loyal servant of the king who has vanished.. Some of his friends have gone missing... Not only that but Halloween itself is missing please find it before we vanish too....

There are 17 people in total that have escaped, none can survive long without your aide. Please find them as soon as you can...

Help us rebuild Halloween for this ghoul! Rules for this competition are as follows.

1. You may not share the location of npcs with other players.
2. In order to be counted as finding it you MUST take a screenshot with the npc and have it's message showing.

That's it!

Once you have found them all send me a pm with all the pictures and I will give you the reward for finding the king!

I forgot to mention that you must also say what it is they spell out! Sorry!

Shanebat1

Reaction score
We have recently received a plea from a ghoul on our server.
╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
is this the darkness update

EDIT: Fairly certain everyone has had the thought of stabbing/shooting/throw acid on my bot since all it does is spam their chat with "I ESCAPED AND HERE"S MY LETTER" for 2 minutes while they wait for the round.

I would like to thank Dessern5 for this position of great honor.

Last edited:

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Well,Now to spend hours looking for them (std is pretty obvious)
_____

I found 12 in about 56 minutes
and I need to take screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
If you don't get the hard ones immediately, you start to get annoyed.
If you get too annoyed, you can't think logically or make sensible connections.
If you can't make sensible connections, your only hope at this point is either taking a break or being VERY lucky.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
is this the darkness update

EDIT: Fairly certain everyone has had the thought of stabbing/shooting/throw acid on my bot since all it does is spam their chat with "I ESCAPED AND HERE"S MY LETTER" for 2 minutes while they wait for the round.

I would like to thank Dessern5 for this position of great honor.
You escaped to the roof so I brought you back :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Ragetastic96

bobslego1

Reaction score
Attention RoF staff and players! We have recently received a plea from a ghoul on our server. Here it is.
I need your help... Let me introduce myself.. I am a loyal servant of the king who has vanished.. Some of his friends have gone missing... Not only that but Halloween itself is missing please find it before we vanish too....

There are 17 people in total that have escaped, none can survive long without your aide. Please find them as soon as you can...

Help us rebuild Halloween for this ghoul! Rules for this competition are as follows.

1. You may not share the location of npcs with other players.
2. In order to be counted as finding it you MUST take a screenshot with the npc and have it's message showing.

That's it
Once you have found them all send me a pm with all the pictures and I will give you the reward for finding the king!

I forgot to mention that you must also say what it is they spell out! Sorry!