[Wanted] New Background Image

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys! We're looking for a new background for the Main section of the EscapeRestart Forums. If you guys have suggestions then feel free to post them!

Requirements:
Gaming Related and appropriate for everyone to see!
1920 x 1080+ Resolution
This can be something from the interwebs or created by you!
Please take into consideration the colors used on the forums itself (red/black/blue) and the color of our EscRestart logo up top!

Also, if you find lots of nice wallpapers, then try to curate them or post 3 images then leave the rest as links to alleviate data usage that other players may have on here! Thanks!

Reactions: digi

Scrable

Reaction score
Well, the problem would be, does the Wallpaper still have to be Minecraft/Block/Voxel related?
I know, that the current one obviously isn't, which is actually a reason why it actually doesn't really fit. I even think, that the colors are the reason why it won't fit.
The forum of top on it, would have to be darker, or the background brighter. The best thing to do would be to experiment with different designs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Edit: can we also post suggestions in 246 × 94 for alternative profile background on the main forum? It would be neat if they were related.

Once I figure out where or if I can change this then yeah! It would most likely be a cropped image of the main wallpaper. Unless someone finds a related image that also looks good and makes the text inside it readable.

Would it be possible to have the background automatically change from a select few backgrounds instead of picking one? I think that would look nice.
I honestly don't know if that's possible without having to add another Resource.

Well, the problem would be, does the Wallpaper still have to be Minecraft/Block/Voxel related?
I know, that the current one obviously isn't, which is actually a reason why it actually doesn't really fit. I even think, that the colors are the reason why it won't fit.
No, it doesn't have to be Minecraft related, it just has to be gaming related. Also, what Damer mentioned about the sides of the wallpaper being visible instead of the stuff behind it is important!

You see, this would be a great example of how this guy's face won't be visible on the forums, but then we'll be able to see Unicorns and Pampers advertisements!

• Haha
Reactions: digi and JtTorso

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Once I figure out where or if I can change this then yeah! It would most likely be a cropped image of the main wallpaper. Unless someone finds a related image that also looks good and makes the text inside it readable.
Well it kind of tells you where it is. :p
"http://blocktopia.net/forum/styles/brivium/stylium/potassium/extra/bg-sidebar-visitor.png"

Reactions: Fragile

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
If it doesn't have to be gaming related (you could have multiple options) I have some you could use.
What Wimali posted looked nice (found a larger image). And there aren't many Dark Soul type wallpapers that look great and also have a main focus on the left and right sides of the wallpaper. You can post the images that you're referring to if you want.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Uh nice necro...
No we don't need to lock this thread unless people are:
A) derailing it and deleting a few posts won't fix it.
B) there is a string of pointless necros.
C) there is nothing further to discuss (Used to shut down temp threads).

I personally would say this thread wouldn't qualify for any of these.

TL;DR we don't need to lock every single old thread.