(VOTE) what is your favourite aod gamemode?

Which is your favourite aod gamemode? O.o

• Total voters

Iggish

Reaction score
This is linked to my other thread about the voting choices. someone raised the issue of the fact that the same gamemode would just be played over and over again due to popularity in the votes.

To see if that is true I want to see which is everyone's favourite gamemode

1. Zombie

2.Infection

3.CTF

4.FFA

Thanks for reading,
iggy ;)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I prefer the Zombie game mode and Infection.

Why?
Zombie. Because I seem to be more alert and sneaky within that game mode and doing some serious James Bond stuff is fun too.

Infection. Because it's hilarious to see users running (more like walking frantically) away from pumpkin men...and failing a jump is R.I.P.

Why do I not like other game modes?

CTF. Mainly because you have those HARDCORE 24/7 players that can 360 No scope you without hesitation...and you also have those aimbot hackers that claim that they're just good at aiming...I got shot from around a corner by a player.

FFA. Because I usually get a crappy kit whilst others get the kits with poison pots and arrows.
Oh and, The spawn protect thing doesn't work...someone was throwing poison potions into spawn so that the spawn players get hurt and then anyone that runs away gets insta killed because your health is really low and they smack you with the sword...:(

Anyways, AoD is a fun server and I enjoy playing on it from time to time!

Reactions: Fragile

Iggish

Reaction score
I prefer the Zombie game mode and Infection.

Why?
Zombie. Because I seem to be more alert and sneaky within that game mode and doing some serious James Bond stuff is fun too.

Infection. Because it's hilarious to see users running (more like walking frantically) away from pumpkin men...and failing a jump is R.I.P.

Why do I not like other game modes?

CTF. Mainly because you have those HARDCORE 24/7 players that can 360 No scope you without hesitation...and you also have those aimbot hackers that claim that they're just good at aiming...I got shot from around a corner by a player.

FFA. Because I usually get a crappy kit whilst others get the kits with poison pots and arrows.
Oh and, The spawn protect thing doesn't work...someone was throwing poison potions into spawn so that the spawn players get hurt and then anyone that runs away gets insta killed because your health is really low and they smack you with the sword...:(

Anyways, AoD is a fun server and I enjoy playing on it from time to time!
It is possible well it was possible to hit people around corners. No aimbot is/was involved. how would that work anyway? aimbot with a rokcet :p

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
i play Counter Strike and am good at aiming, your accusations hurt and i would like it if you could refrain from making such harsh remarks thanks

/sarcasm

• Agree

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
you have those HARDCORE 24/7 players that can 360 No scope you without hesitation
i don't recall scopes being added to ctf

Either way, here's my opinion:

1. Zombie- My favorite gamemode, Zombie is not only a classic, but it defines AoD. Without it, we may as well not be a server.

2. Infection- Infection was long overdue to be a part of AoD. On it's own, people hardly played Infection, and it fits in perfectly as a gamemode.

3. Capture the Flag- I was honestly surprised to see this on AoD at first. The last thing I would've expected is Capture the Flag. That being said, CtF has offered unique gameplay that no server has brought since i joined. Still, CtF leaves much to be desired.

4. FFA- Honestly I feel like this is just an orb farm. Either way, it fits in.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I play Counter Strike and am good at aiming, your accusations hurt and i would like it if you could refrain from making such harsh remarks thanks
I wasn't particularly aiming any harsh remarks at anyone! I was just sharing my opinion and I'm sorry if that hurt anyone but in all honesty assuming that I was aiming something at someone is just a fight hazard.

I was sharing my opinion and if you don't want my opinion then I'll delete my post. I apologise if I hurt anyone.
-Jenben101

• Love