[Village Application] Port Fisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stieben

Reaction score
Village name: Port Fisk

Village theme: Port Fisk is a fishermen village.

Introduction of your village:
Once upon a time, Marnixxie and Stieben spawned in Charthage. They needed a place to call themselves their home. They stumbled upon a beach in which they saw certain oppertunities. Marnixxie decided to flatten the ground and start the difficult process of placing the first block of their house. Meanwhile, Stieben started with his farm, which was located next to their house. Everything went very well and it was time for severe expansion. What once started with one little house at a lake later became a little settlement with four different houses. In the meantime, Stieben decided to expand the infrastructure of the town and added two more houses in the process. Several small piers were added, which are mainly used to fish from. At this point the village was still quite small, but had grown a lot since the placement of the first block. After a while there was need for more houses. So a bridge was made across the river. A completely new neighbourhood was quickly created while more and more people settled in. This is where the village became roughly the size it is today, but there was one more thing that was litterally approaching Port Fisk. It happened that Fedai (who doesn't live in Port Fisk) was creating a long railroad across the map. It turned out this railroad went right past Port Fisk. Marnixxie and Stieben saw the light at this point. They decided to construct a train station around the rails. Thanks to Fedai, Port Fisk is now easily reachable from Castra and vice versa. Port Fisk is now a cozy village for fishers and other types of inhabitants! The End

The approximate coordinates of the villagecenter:
X: -680
Z: 630

Members(included yourself and leaders):
Marnixxie [Leader]
Stieben [Leader]
Darkhender
ABDJT
Duffie
SteveTheKitteh
Lukas1309
Simses1
Danni122112

Prefered tag: [Fisk]

Screenshot of the village:
Village overview

Another village overview

Port Fisk Train Station

Bridge to the new neighbourhood

Why should your village be official: If Port Fisk is an official village, it makes it much easier to communicate between the people who live in the village. Besides, it makes is easier to see who is actually living in Port Fisk.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
A big +1 from me. Nice intro. I have been a part in the village before I left and you guys did a great job on explanding it. The outside looks great but I have also seen the inside and that looks coolio as well ;) . Good luck on getting it accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.