Unnamed Weapon

pjaj

Reaction score
Ok, heres my idea. probably not going to go down well, but here we go:
Basically, like a cross between a zombie and a guided rocket. Instead of placing it and it goes and gets kills, having it so the player actually has to guide it around (like the guided rocket), but it has gravity in such a way that it can 'climb' 1 block high steps, but not higher, and if it moves over a drop, it falls (I'm guessing zombies were like this but I don't know, I never actually saw one). THIS IS NOT A SKILL-LESS WEAPON. The player must 'guide' it like a guided rocket. Also, it does not explode, but kills by contact. Another thing: it would have a 'lifetime', so you place it then after the time's up (probably 30-60 seconds), it 'dies' or despawns, so it is no longer on the map. Price, I'm guessing would be between 10-20 somewhere.

please give feedback, even negative. :)

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Just wondering let's say a WoM user jumps with an "Unnamed Weapon" behind, would this make it faster than a person who is using minecraft.net? If the player goes into water for example, will the "Unnamed Weapon" go with the player to the water? What if the player got killed, does the "Unnamed Weapon" just stop and it can be griefable or will it continue to follow you out of spawn?

• Useful
Reactions: sniper17

pjaj

Reaction score
Asaechao, it doesn't follow the player, it is placed like a guided rocket, and continues to move in the direction you're facing even if you're standing still. so for the direction of movement part, its exactly like a guided rocket.
Defiant, good point. maybe only 10-15 seconds at most.
Thanks for the feedback, guys! :D