Underground_Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Name of map: Underground_Forest
Author: TheFurion101 (With assistance from 5genda, Ayatollah_ali, Numberplay and AngelWV)
Size: 144x144
Map boundary: 72
Kits:
Humans: Archer (bow, arrow(x16), apple(x2), Leather(boots)), Warrior (Iron(chestplate, sword), bread(x2)), Guardian (Stone(sword), raw pork(x4), Leather(legs), Iron(chestplate)), Chef (Wood(sword), bread(x8), cooked pork(x4))
Hunters: Leader (Iron(chestplate, legs, boots), Stone(sword), Archer (bow, arrow(x32), Wood(sword)) Leather(chestplate, legs).
Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots:

Spawn

Ruins

Spawn

Ruins
Notes: I have removed the sponges marking the center of the map so the spawn looks nicer.

Download Link: The map in on BuildBox, so I was told a download link was not needed.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I also helped finish it; the map looks like it will have Great game play, there is lots of places to hide aswell as the top of the map that makes it quite a good running grounds too!, as Numberplay said there is caves which offer plenty of hiding and clear running in, I personally think the mobs might be a bit of a concern, especially if you have Skeletons shooting at you and creepers blowing you up, as you are running from Hunters; though, It shouldn't be too bad :)

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Numberplay and AngelWV , I will add torches in the chests, so survivors can light up. Besides, they can break the glowsone. And this is only during the night. Angel, I blocked the outside completely. No running on the roof.
Oh, I thought it was accessible from the water?

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
EDIT: Removed the block breaking restriction.
MAP EDIT: I fixed the obsidian box on the roof of the ruin, because it was nearly impossible to access that chest. it's still very hard to access it.

Status
Not open for further replies.