Unarmed

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
The skill, unarmed, has just been added to the McMMO system! Like all Combat Skills, the Unarmed skill does not gain experience from attacking friendly or spawner mobs. To level up this skill, you need to kill monsters by punching them to death. This also includes players as well.​
[panel]There are two passive skills to this branch:​
  • Iron Arm style- Buffed fist damage after hitting certain levels!
  • Arrow Deflect- chance of deflecting an arrow shot at you every time you level up!
To reiterate, there is only one active skill:
  • Berserk- For a short duration, you have the ability to break weaker blocks (sand, dirt, etc.) with an instant punch!
[/panel]
And to celebrate for the opening of this new skill, we are having Double experience weekend for Archery! So grab your lonely bow and arrows and start shooting them mobs!
Note: Please send any comments/bugs regarding the unarmed skill to me. I am still testing/balancing the skill, so bear with me while I do some tweaking!​
(photocreds to mcmmo wiki)

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Wow that skill is going to be fun:
At 1000 (and 250 now) level you can run with invisibility potions and slap people in PvP zone XD. They will be like: WTH WHY I'M TAKING DAM- *dies*.

Somewhere 2 bored bandits, who were punching each other got noticed by the Skill Regulator.
After some discussion and testing, Wizards decided to make fists harder after every combat.
Thats how Unarmed became new Skill, that everyone can learn now.

I'm not best at writing such things, but at least I tried XD