Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Username:Uhtr5r
Timezone: US-EST
References: Prizyms
Time spend on BuildBox: No clue, way too much.
Current/previous positions held:
Survival MultiPlayer v2 - Trusted
Creative MultiPlayer - Operator
Primordia - Operator/Vet-Op/TIT (Tech In Training)
Adventure and Tournaments - Operator/Organizer
Build Box - Operator
Current Survival MultiPlayer (V.4?) - Operator
What you believe your position entails?: The position of Operator entails assisting In the day to day running of the server.

Examples of the things Operator would do include;
  • Observation of players who appear to have malicious intents.
  • Warning/Banning of players who violate rules/repeatedly
  • Overseeing that everything on the server is running as they should, and reporting bugs to those who they should be reported to.
Why do you want the position of Operator on BuildBox?: The reason I am applying is because I have quite a considerable amount of experience on Buildbox along with use of the BuildBox Plugins, and Staffing in general. I believe that as an Operator I will be able to further teach the people who want to learn, help the server, and I hope, help shape the server into something much more grand than it's current state for everyone to enjoy.

Signature of a madman;
Sir Uhtr5r

_____________________________________________________________________________________
EXTRA STUFF
_____________________________________________________________________________________
List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
  • Talking to people.
  • Working out Issues, in an unbiased and orderly fashion.
  • Managing both large and small groups of people.
  • Organizing and following through on projects and events.
  • Server administration. (Both Minecraft, and general server administration)
List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
  • Activity during the day, I only have time to get on at night
  • Sometimes Dealing with People who don't want to, or just refuse to, listen to what you have to say, when you are trying to staff
Previous Offences?: Just one, Not sure how do describe it, those who need to know, know. I believe that I have changed sense then, and hope that it will not be fully held against me.

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
An obvious +1 0 from me - bucketloads of prior experience, and would be a very valuable addition to the staff team EDIT: You missed out a question. Finish your app before applying.
If it's the age question it's fine, he has told me that he doesn't wish to announce his age. To be honest I don't see the point in asking for the age anyways.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie and EggNog

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You are trying to get your activity up, though as you say your activity is a problem and if you are staff on 3 servers at once, wouldn't that just create a bigger problem for the activity?

I will be voting a 0.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
You are mature, have lots of experience, I see you coming often and doing your best to increase your activity, you are a great guy to be with, staff with and talk with. ps: you're fucking awesome
+1

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
You are trying to get your activity up, though as you say your activity is a problem and if you are staff on 3 servers at once, wouldn't that just create a bigger problem for the activity?

I will be voting a 0.
Who said I'm staff on 3 servers?
I'm helping as an organizer on A&T, but as I've told Dragosh that it's just temporary, I won't have any ingame time, it's just until he finds himself some real staff.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Who said I'm staff on 3 servers?
I'm helping as an organizer on A&T, but as I've told Dragosh that it's just temporary, I won't have any ingame time, it's just until he finds himself some real staff.
Your A&T staff application notes that you are also an SMP operator.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Your A&T staff application notes that you are also an SMP operator.
Current/Previous positions held inside Blocktopia:
Survival MultiPlayer v2 - Trusted
Creative MultiPlayer - Operator
Primordia - Operator/Vet-Op/TIT (Tech In Training)
Adventure and Tournaments - Operator
Build Box - Operator /Vet-Op
Current Survival MultiPlayer (V.4?) - Operator

That is a previous role, I was once an Operator on our current SMP server, (forgot to add it to this application, thanks for reminding me)

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
As for me, I'm stuck in between 0 and +1 because: I know you would be valuable to the staff team but I haven't really seen you on the server as of late so I'm indecisive. For now.

EpicFailCow

Failing Op
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether I can post on applications for staff yet, if I cannot as of now, sorry Matt_Allen but if I am allowed to I would like to give a +1 to Uhtr5r because although he has not been too active, I have seen him most of the time I was on. With maturity and experience I believe Uhtr5r would be a good op, he is incredibly helpful with all sorts of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.