Trusted Vote Chat.

Reaction score
I felt like that when you are in a map vote, and when saying something like gg or good game, a new player asks a question and there aren't any op+ online to help them out. Sometimes by the time of the end of the vote, the asker gets sidetracked and doesn't pay attention when someone answers them. That is where the idea comes in, a trusted could answer them in the map voting. They would know better because they did get trusted and did know that you cannot influence the map vote and I think that it would make things a little easier for the new players so they do learn and are better players, and don't break the rules instead.-Mr_Uberlicious

(•_•)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Why are Trusteds in the IRC, I've never thought of a point to that.
Anyways, who says that 8 Trusteds are going to be on more than 25 Operators?
This is a matter of timezones, there are times of the day with like 4-6 active trusteds and maybe only 3-5 active operators. Trusteds are allowed on IRC because when there is absolutely no one online (it happens) at least a trusted can come online if there is no operator available. There is no real reason not to let trusteds on IRC. Also, there are 17 trusteds, that's more than the double of what you said.

Ontopic, trusted being able to chat during map voting is pretty much pointless, if the question really matters the person keeps paying attention until the trusted can explain it. Most of the time there is an operators online or it's just a silly question so there is no problem at all. I think that everything already has been in previous posts why there is no real reasons for trusteds to talk during map voting.