[Trusted] Trusted Application for Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
In game username: balloon98

Staff references (Op+): None since technically there aren't any staff at the moment.

Time spent on the server: I have no time on this server since it isn't up yet.

Other server ranks (present and past): Operator on TNT

TeamSpeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you are applying for?: The trusted rank might seem as unimportant but is a key role in maintaining the servers that Blocktopia runs. They help out with what they can to assist the Operators such as looking for griefers, helping them figure out situations if they just came on the server into a fight and numerous more. All in all it is a job for people who deserve it and are known not to abuse commands and their power.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am 15 and live in New Jersey and I love video games especially ones you can play over and over. I like sports but am good at football which is sad since I'm skinnier than a skeleton but close to 6 feet. I always do what I can to help out but can joke around a bit and still be fun to talk to or play with. This community was the second server I had found in June 2011 after playing minecraft since Feb 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.