Not open for further replies.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
In-game Username: emosquirrel

Staff References: None.

Other Server Ranks:
Classic Zombie Survival Opref (Present)
and if it counts Primordia Nobility (Past)

Teamspeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Operators are the key factor that stops a server from being coming a chaotic, out of control environment. Instead, Operators can make sure the server a friendly, inviting environment. An Operator is responsible for tying in teamwork. An example of one of these acts of teamwork is an Operator updating and keeping updated on the IRC chat with the latest important bits of news. An Operator must also learn to fine tune his reasoning, so he won't apprehend an innocent man. His reasoning must be backed by several confident sources, not just a player's mistaken outcry. Such legitimate sources could be logs, or proper investigations. While reasoning, an Operator must learn not to let anything get in the way of his judgement, such as personal loss from the incident at hand, or a friend involved in the whole caper.

Tell us about your experience as Trusted: I guess I'll relate my zombie trusted experience here: Despite me being trusted only for a month on the class zombie survival server, I found out that I would need to adapt my play style, so I could be a more efficient trusted. I was prone to hiding in 2x2x2 holes at the time and was a terrible runner, but I took the challenge on. After a week of doing this, I turned out to be a not half-bad runner, and found myself using my commands more frequently, such as catching pillarers and reporting wommers to higher staff. Through this transition, I reformed myself, not just for some silly rank, but for the cause of others, to keep the game as fair as it should be.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I tend to be a fun-loving guy, who quickly changes into an investigator at a hint of danger. I also tend to be a bit hyper, and try to look for the good in every bad situation, better known as optiumism. I'm currently sophomore in high school, who does track and boy's soccer. I manage to keep my grades near a 3.7 level, and try to commit to something once I've put effort into it.

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We appreciate your effort into this application, and we cannot leave this application without mentioning it.
This means, that you won't get the Operator rank though, mainly because we don't know you too well from premium experiences.

Though, we do see fit for you in our staff team, but as Trusted, and eventually if you do a good job, you will get to Operator.

I wish you the best, and congratulations to be in the team!

Reactions: Wink and Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.