Trusted+ Feature "Matchmaking" Testing

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
I've had enough of slaving at this monstrosity and I want more flexible testing. Right. Now you might be asking yourself, "Raz, just how difficult are these tests? What do I get out of participating for these tests? Am I in danger?" Let me answer those questions with a question. Who wants to organize their own one on ones? Tournament style.

Anyways, as we hinted in our BETA notes we were going to implement a matchmaking system and give you details. Well, the details are at our wiki, and you can go read them at http://blocktopia.net/wiki/TNT_Matchmaking because damn this boy is complicated. Even if you forget to check then, you'll still be pestered when you get there.

Now, how do we get to the matchmaking area? If trusteds go under the home map, into the "evil" zone and go to one of the corner portals, you will be transported into the matchmaking map. And you can initiate testing from then on in.

I'd suggest doing the testing when an Operator + is on, and if the commands in the map get stuck, tell them to navigate into the small box above the matchmaking lobby room (or check the staff matchmaking thread for a teleport), because they have the ability to debug the entire map.

Anyways, a small report on what things don't work at the moment;
•You can only exit via using /home. The portal isn't done yet.
•The fetch [orange] blocks aren't fully working yet - they might be fixed for Thursday!

If you find any more complications, bugs etc, please report them under this thread. If you have any suggestions i'll kindly welcome them too.

Thank you, future-starter! That said, if you are simple-minded, old, or irradiated in such a way that the future should not start with you, please return to your primitive tribe and send back someone better-qualified for testing.

Celebrir

Reaction score
Awesome!
<3 you!
Thank you!

edit:
The fetching system doesn't work. If they try to fetch me I get ported somewhere under default. (I was in default)

Maybe I get ported to the coords, but it doesn't change my level.

Celebrir

Reaction score
I tryed it yesterday with 0x3c0. We took the map "mini underground" as we joined The map was half blown away! ...has somebody played it allready? A reboot kicked us out of the 1on1 then.
And as Darkblaze14 tryed to fetch me it gave the error "You can not fetch any more people" (or anything similar to that...)

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Fetching thing has been fixed. You don't get 'unable to fetch more people' anymore. It was an earlier limitation to prevent people from summoning more than one person.
The map loading seems to mess up when the servers lagging. No fix.