Trusted Application

Should He Remember Not To Use Polls In Applications?

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
•In-Game Name: hockeymatt79
•Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival
•The Time zone you are in: GMT - 5 (EST)
•Your age: I am 15 years old.
•How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been on the server since April 19th, 2012 and I have played for a total of 186 hours and 29 minutes.
•Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have never held any staff position on any other Blocktopia servers.
•Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I were to be approved, I would always enforce the rules and keep the server enjoyable and fair for everyone who plays it. I will explain to someone who broke a rule, what they did wrong and what they should do next time.
•If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would tell the staff member to stop doing what they are doing, if they continue to act up I will screen capture the indecent for proof and contact to a controller+.
•Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of trusted because I am active, mature, polite, kind, and I know how to keep the server fun. I also like to new players achieve their first round survived. I enforce the rules very often. If I am ever on with no staff members I take charge and help people when they ask for it in the chat.
•What will you represent as a staff member/how will you do your job? I will keep the game fun and fair for everyone who plays it and enforce the rules all the time. I will not abuse the new commands and only use it when it is needed. I will help out players who are in need of help, I will not kick or warn players that players say are breaking the rules until I or the player has proven so.
•Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Fireball0409, Chillingworth, lily97, emosquirrel, Txboy1234. Thanks to all the other ops who refrenced me.
•Signed: hockeymatt79

Reactions: tommy and Solis22

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I honestly do not know where to begin with this. You have logged in 4 times in the past month, with 21 minutes. Lily97 isn't even apart of this community anymore as she left months ago.

Next, you're not supposed to intervene with an unruly or abusing staff member for it can make the situation worse, it's best you report it directly to a Controller+ as fast as possible.

Furthermore, this application is pretty unorganized and bland answered. You have 4/7 references. You needed 7, for the notion of your demotion. After each demotion you need 2 more references.

Honestly, I'm not sure whether this is trolling or not.

(Just took a look back at your first application, you practically copied everything besides a few things, I'm not sure if this is an issue - but just a note for the Directors.)

Reactions: Vatowski

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
So by comparing the info on your old application and on this one you've only played 38 hours in the past 3 months?

And according to the server logs you hadn't logged into the server in quite some time. So as far as I'm concerned you don't meet the requirement of one month on the server.

[\September\2012\2012-09-23.txt] (00:00:50) hockeymatt79 disconnected.

[\October\2012\2012-10-27.txt] (01:41:29) hockeymatt79 has joined the server.
[\October\2012\2012-10-27.txt] (01:41:33) <hockeymatt79> HOLY SHIT
[\October\2012\2012-10-27.txt] (01:41:38) <hockeymatt79> ITS BEEN TO LONG
[\October\2012\2012-10-27.txt] (01:41:42) <hockeymatt79> I MISS THIS SERVER