Trusted Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: solis22
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: My brother, ansoro2112, uses the same computer as I do.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT-6
  • Your age: 12 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing since September 10, 2011. A total of 132 hours with 31 minutes.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I havent.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would be a very helpfull trusted. If any player needs help with something I would imediately help him/her. I would do my job the BEST I can. I would just make Blocktopia Zombie Server proud of having me as a trusted.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will try to solve the situation but if the power is out of my hands then I will imediately pin/call a controller or headcontroller and tell them what the problem is.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I really have the desire to be a trusted. I am mature and responsible enough to have this job as a trusted. And very important, I know ALL the rules. And I have the time to dedicate to this server all my skills as a trusted.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent a honest, responsible and loyal trusted/player. I will try to be a role model for others. I can be a very friendly and helpful guy with others but if there is a time were I have top be strict I will totally go for it. I am smart enough to know what I will do in a very serious moment. How I have said before, this is something I really want and I can promise all of you that I wont let you guys down nor the Zombie Blocktopia Community.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Alpha102, Dessern5, Soapless, Encecladus and Lily.
  • Signed: solis22

Status
Not open for further replies.