Trouble Joining RoF

IronSword2000

Reaction score
Hi. I can't seem to log onto RoF without my game crashing within seconds. I just would like to ask if anyone could offer advice on what to do. Thanks!

W

Wimali

Would you be able to post a console/crash log or something like that? What OS are you using? Are you using any mods? What minecraft version are you using? Can you log on to other servers? By simply saying "I can't seem to log on without my game crashing" no one can really help you.

IronSword2000

Reaction score
I don't have any mods, I am on an OS X. I can join all of the other servers, I think, but not RoF.

IronSword2000

Reaction score
I've had my computer for a few years. Also, by being unable to join RoF, I mean that I can't even get on the server. Every time I log onto RoF, it crashes my Minecraft.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I've had my computer for a few years. Also, by being unable to join RoF, I mean that I can't even get on the server. Every time I log onto RoF, it crashes my Minecraft.
We are well aware of it. Sadly though, as Hoogilan said. We have no permanent way to fix it aside from you having get new parts (if I remember right that is.) I do know that you can't get onto the server without assiance from staff members. If you do continue to run into this issue ask any staff member that is on to just teleport you to the map.

The instant you log on.