Tremor Games

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
So I found this website recently, and have been EXTREMELY impressed. Now I've tried lots of similar sites which I never got anything out of, were scams, etc. but this was actually legit.

Tremor Games lets you complete surveys, watch videos, play games and more to get coins which can be put towards Steam games, items for Dota2/TF2/CS:GO, gift cards and more. Since using it today I've managed to gain around 1,100 coins which is a little over a third of the cost of games like Gone Home, Super Meat Boy and more.

Give it a try (by using this referral link I'm shamelessly putting in cause I get coins when you get coins) http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=657814

Reactions: Naoh

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
So today I got my first reward back (A steam link for the game: The Swapper) and can now officially confirm of it being 100% legit. Installing now! :D

Now a few tips and things anyone wanting to use this should know:

1) DO NOT DO ANYTHING INVOLVING A DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO FAKE THE SYSTEM. YOU HAVE TO USE A LOT OF PROGRAMS OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL BECOME INFECTED WITH ADWARE, VIRUSES, ETC.

2) Things I have found to the best way to make coins: First, install android/iPhone apps. It sends a email with a link to all the apps you can install for coins, and they ALL take you to the app store/play store for you to install. I got a few hundred coins yesterday installing apps like eBay, Jobs+ and a game with hundreds of thousands of people who had installed it and rated it highly. You CAN uninstall them later and be just fine! Tasks are something alot of people advise for you to do. These generally require you to google a website, gather a bit of information or just critique a website. The more you do and MORE ACCURATE YOU ARE WITH YOUR INFORMATION the better tasks you will get. So even if doing tasks for 4-9 points doesn't seem good... When your getting tasks for 60~ points a piece it will be well worth it. Surveys are hit or miss but I've had quite a few reward me so if you have time try them. Also, run videos in the background while you do other stuff. Just gives you easy free points basically.

3) Last, if your looking at a game you want I HIGHLY suggest seeing if you can get a Steam Game Link for it. It is basically just a Humble Bundle or similar site gift link instead of a actual Steam copy of the game, which you can easily redeem onto Steam. Planning on getting Gone Home + Soundtrack for about a third of the cost of the gift copy for the game.

So yeah, any questions just ask! And I figure this thread can be used for discussion about it if more people decide to try it out.