Top Award List Command

S

Shozaia

I am unsure if this was already suggested, but I did scan through the suggestion forums and found no similar topics. So, I'm suggesting a command that allows a player to view a list of the Top 5 Awards achievers like the Top Karma /board 's since the total number of awards have been increased to 23. I do not think it is hard to code. Again this is only a suggestion so I would appreciate any comments relating to this. Thanks.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
OS has the MOST amount of awards so far, But not for long! (Not hinting that I will get awards, as I'm failing but others will)

Reactions: bob8is8cool

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
I think this could be an easy command to code, so that being said, while it isn't a big deal if it doesn't get in, I'd still like to see this in, it can create some sort of mini-competition between players for awards which is good for this because on /board, it's a very unreachable goal nowadays, and awards can be easier to catch up on.

S

Shozaia

Thank you for the nice feedback, since I'm new to Blocktopia, this helps me get to know the community better.

S

Shozaia

Yeah I saw that as well, so I guess its final, no need for this thread and suggestion anymore.