Iggish

Reaction score
Map Name: Hamster Cage
Map Author(s): Iggish
Gametype: TNT
Map WorldBorder: Self-contained
Download: /warp HamsterCage
Round Time: 8 minutes (480 seconds)
Jump pads: Jump pads are located in the spawns. The spawns are the tallish cylindrical shaped houses in the corner. The jump pads are on the bottom floor. The height is pretty self explanatory.
In addition to those jump pads there are also jump pads in front of the "core" buildings. Height, again, is self explanatory.

Names of the teams: Gerbil and Hamster.
Spawn Locations: Bottom floor of tall cylindrical building in the corner of the map, marked by sign.
Core Locations: In the other flat clay building. Makred by obsidian and a sign.
Shop Locations: Located in the same area as the spawn. clearly marked with a sign.
Fall Damage: No
Shop Items: As standard
Kits: 32 TNT, A flash bang bow, 4 arrows, 3 flashbangs (eggs), 3 grenades (snowballs), 1 sticky tnt, 3 mines, 5 emeralds.

And now what everyone actually clicked onto the thread for, the screenshots (you know what I mean! ;))

Ok so, I decided I'd make this spoiler so people would have an idea of how the gameplay could play out. Firstly, as you spawn you have the choice of going upwards on the jump pads which leads to an attacking path or a defending path OR you could run along the corridors at the bottom leading you to the middle. The top and bottom tubes are connected so people who went up top can drop down if needs be.
There are two ways into the core, and only one is easily accessible by the attackers. To get to these the attacker must run through the middle or take the high attacking path and drop down. Defenders can run along the top defensive path and hop down to defend.

If you have any further suggestion/comments/questions about the map, please note them below!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Map is now on the server. There may be a few issues with spawn camping, but we'll give it a go and see how it works out.
Shout if there are any issues with it.
-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.