Time-Out for me

Zepharn

Reaction score
as some of you may have noticed already I have not the time to come online that often as i should. School starts to keep me busy and there are many other things in RL that have to be done...

conclusion; Sadly, I wont come online for the next few days/week. I'll come again after christmas, I suppose. therefore I give LimDul and Crimson the mayor-rights for Astoria, so there are at least 2 who handle all the important stuff there....

hope nobody will miss me that much ^^
~Zeph

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
as some of you may have noticed already I have not the time to come online that often as i should. School starts to keep me busy and there are many other things in RL that have to be done...

conclusion; Sadly, I wont come online for the next few days/week. I'll come again after christmas, I suppose. therefore I give LimDul and Crimson the mayor-rights for Astoria, so there are at least 2 who handle all the important stuff there....

hope nobody will miss me that much ^^
~Zeph
Crimson hasn't come on for weeks, Me and Lim_dul_ have been building everything in Astoria recently, I'm almost done making the new Stone-brick wall and me and Lim are making the Minecart track to Portus.

I think I used around 2 chests of Stone brick so far, I've also been collecting resources for other town Models and I needed your permission to build on it.

So technically Lim_dul_ is the only temp-mayor around.

lim_dul_

Reaction score
Crimson is very busy in RL too, I think. Hope more people will be online in the holidays in general.