Timezone:
CST (Central Standard Time, GMT-6)

References (Op+):
Natsubros, SalientGorilla

Approx. time spent on BB:
5 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes

Previous staff experience:
On Blocktopia:
-Trusted once on Zombie Survival (ended in resignation.)
-Trusted twice on Classic TNT Wars (1st ended in resignation, 2nd ended in demotion from inactivity.)

Off Blocktopia:
-Although you cannot verify this, nor do I have much proof, I have moderated and co-owned a server outside of Blocktopia known as InfinityCraft (later known as RazorCraft, status of the server is unknown.)

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?
Contributions:
Throughout the near three years I’ve been a part of Blocktopia, I’ve done a few things to try to better our community and our servers. Most recently, I helped build the world of Elysium in JtE. I’ve done a tad bit of advertising before for this community to try and get new players when our player base started to dwindle, and I'm fixing to do some more. Additionally, I helped protest the removal of the Classic Multiplayer link to ensure our community’s longevity in Classic Minecraft.
As far as minor contributions go, I do my best to help out players on any server I go on with any questions or problems they may have.
Feats:
As stated above, I’ve been in this community for nigh on three years. I have also been an authoritative figure (trusted) on two of our old servers, Zombie Survival and CTNT.
Skills:
Because of my experience staffing on other Blocktopian servers, I have developed the ability to fairly judge someone for whatever means, whether it’s a promotion, demotion, warn or ban. Throughout my time as a trusted in Blocktopia and moderator elsewhere, I have also developed the ability to not hold back any sort of punishment that needs to be carried out, even if I consider the player a friend of mine.
In addition, I am proficient in redstone use, experienced in Hawkeye usage (although it has been a long time since I’ve used it last,) and proficient in World Edit use.

What do you think the role entails?
This role entails helping players of all ranks and experiences out with server-related issues, which may include general questions, grief, complaints about other players, and advice on building. It also entails that I, as any other operator, must be unbiased in all matters regarding server rules and regulation, especially when promoting or banning players based off of talent or misconduct, respectfully. Furthermore, this role entails keeping a friendly environment for players to have fun in, as well as being a mature staff member whilst on the server. Lastly, this role entails taking the initiative to search for misconduct and grief throughout the server without being asked to do so.

Why do you want this position?
Helping people out is a passion of mine, and so is building. The staff of BuildBox have always been nice to me and have made such a deep impression on me that I wanted to become one of them. All the time, I see people telling everyone that they aren’t good builders or they can’t obtain the rank of builder because they believe they cannot build anything worthy of the rank. My goal is to minimize those thoughts, not only helping players with questions, but also to help them become a better builder overall.

Additional/final notes:
Even if I am not selected to become a member of the operator family on BuildBox, I still intend to help out all of those who need it to the best of my abilities. Choosing me to become an operator will allow me to help people in more ways than I can now.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
You're a great, responsible player, and as tnm said, you're super-friendly and helpful to others, and I see you helping so much when I'm on the servers. You've got a +1 from me, you deserve to be an Operator.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hex and Thymos

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I wont be voting as I am currently away, thus meaning I have not seen Thymos whatsoever, so I cannot give a proper judgement on whether he should become an operator or not.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
From what I've noticed, you're mature enough to hold the position. Very friendly as far as I know, fairly dedicated and loyal outside BB, I'd be for you joining staff. I'll go with a +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Thymos

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
You seem to get on a lot, (in the good way). You also interact with other players, help others, and also do some staff business work. You'd make a fine addition to the team! +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Thymos